Should the following $950 grant in the Sponsorship category be approved?
We propose to the DAO to sponsor “Buidlers Night ”, an Ethereum Argentina Side Event for BUILDERS after Buidlathon’s submission and Main Event pre-launch day. This initiative aims to foster networking within the web3 builders’ local community, being a big opportunity for projects or companies that are looking for talents or engagement. We believe that sponsoring this event will contribute to Decentraland and Decentraland DAO’s growth.
950 USD in DAI
- Date: 08/17/2023
- Time: 9pm to 1am
- Venue: Buller Bar, Recoleta (Buenos Aires)
- Capacity: 130 attendants (Terrace)
Buidlers Night is for those who #BUIDL tirelessly. We want to create a networking space for the local Builders community after they have submitted their projects to relax and connect with sponsors.
The venue is located just a 10-minute walk from the Main Conference Venue, offering Buildathon participants the perfect spot to unwind, enjoy some food and drinks, and prepare for pitch day after dedicating countless days to building their products. This event offers an exceptional opportunity for attendees to engage, interact, and exchange their unique building experiences, the perfect platform for forging meaningful connections.
Benefits of Sponsorship
The sponsorship includes:
- Brand Presence at the “Buidlers Night ” Ethereum Argentina Side Event
- Brand presence in content from organizers’ social networks (+25000 total audience reached)
- Access to the Buidlers Discord server with the “Supporter” role
As a sponsor of Builders Night, we consider that Decentraland and DecentralandDAO will enjoy several benefits, including:
- Enhanced Visibility: Decentraland and Decentraland DAO brand logos will be prominently displayed at the event venue, providing excellent visibility among the audience.
- Social Media Exposure: Decentraland DAO sponsorship will be acknowledged on Buidlers and NeoPower social media channels, reaching a broader audience and increasing its brand’s online presence. The total audience reached by Buidlers, NeoPower Digital, its team members, partners, and sub-communities Twitter accounts combined is up to +25.000 followers (more details in the About Us section).
- Networking Opportunities: Builders Night will provide Decentraland team members and Decentraland DAO members with an exclusive chance to connect with potential partners, talents, and users within the Buidlers community.
- Future collaborations: Connecting with Buidlers and the NeoPower core team, enables access to a high-quality and organic audience of web3 builders where Decentraland and Decentraland DAO will be able to post job vacancies, share technical information about their platform, organize workshops, and courses, and onboard interested builders to their communication tools.
We believe this is a great opportunity to maximize Decentraland and Decentraland DAO’s impact and engagement, enhancing the brand’s visibility in an audience of developers, investors, and blockchain enthusiasts attending the event.
Our team has broad experience hosting and collaborating in the organization of many events for ecosystems like Polkadot and Cosmos. We recently developed the Polkadot Decoded View Party Buenos Aires.
Buidlers is a Community Hub for Web3 builders in Spanish with more than 1000 members combined from Web3Crew, Solidity Latam, Web3Es, and Manija Devs sub-communities.
NeoPower is a Web3 Software company focused on building high-quality products and creating educational content for developers.
Long-term Partners and Sub-Communities:
- DeFi Argentina (7.417 followers)
- La Multisig Web3 en Español (3.317 followers)
- Fuel en Español (70 followers)
- Cosmos Argentina (72 followers)
- Polkadot Buenos Aires (88 followers)
See the full proposal with more details
Total = $950.00
For the event’s diffusion, logistics, and agenda of the side event.
The sponsorship includes venue costs (security, personnel, and technical equipment), food and drinks service (during the whole event), audiovisual production (photos, editing, and video), and marketing expenses.