[DAO:0b2bd1c] Require a minimum of 10000VP committment to create any DAO proposal

No it can’t. Drafts have two options

This won’t change grants

I typically don’t say much in the DAO, but your recent actions in the DAO are very interesting. Pablo, I’ve always respected your work in the space, so this comment has nothing to do with your creative ability.

However, these recent proposals / etc created by you are all geared towards more limitations and have almost been 100% in the wrong direction of the community sentiment by enormous margins (education requirement for voting, now vp requirement for creating proposals).

This proposal does nothing to fix anything with the VP problem. This is a no from me.

My final comment would be to take to your own advice to Shiny and “talk less, create more.” You were way more effective with your creative contributions.

5 Likes

Im voting yes. Someone recently put my project on a dao proposal without my consent. I don’t even know who this is, we should raise the bar or come up with other solutions. Or i guess anyone can write bs proposals here for ppl to vote on.

1 Like

How did we go from this approved proposal for 100 VP to now 10,000 VP? Why was this not enacted or pursued. Im more in favor for the 100 VP than this proposal. I also believe there is even a more current on for the 100 VP again. How many times do we have to have this discussion in a year?

I’m OK with a something like a 100VP or minted name minimum but 10,000VP is way too much. This is cutting out lots of people like myself who are actually committed and contribute a lot to the platform but can’t necessarily afford having 10,000VP yet.

2 Likes

Require a minimum of 10000VP committment to create any DAO proposal

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 23% 2,034,146 VP (41 votes)
  • No 72% 6,057,538 VP (56 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 5% 502,272 VP (2 votes)

Require a minimum of 10000VP committment to create any DAO proposal

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)