[DAO:0602db3] The mobile game QUANTUMSPACE, portal in the NFT Gallery QNTUM.SPACE in DCL

by 0x4a763f2d801906c321a9a46b3cc137c3439b59fa (QNTUMSPACE)

Should the following $75,000 grant in the Platform category be approved?

Abstract

We continued to work on the project and here is what we got https://qntum.space.
Do not judge strictly many points still need to be finalized and rethought in favor of improvement and convenience of
the proposed game experience and functionality. Now it is an interactive, gamefocused site, presentation of prototype of the basic idea
of mobile game. The purpose of the game is to entertain, educate and attract new users. A mobile version of the site is also available!

Our previous appeal:

Grant size

75,000 USD in DAI

Project duration

6 months

Beneficiary address

0x4A763F2d801906c321a9A46B3cC137C3439b59fA

Email address

quantumspace.game@gmail.com

Description

Casual mobile 3D game QUANTUMSPACE IO/Android is an interactive playground with PORTALS such as
Metamask ==> Binance==> Decentraland.
While flying through the environment you can look at unusual art objects from different angles,
see amazing creatures and characters, watch cartoons, streams, necessary information, listen to atmospheric music, find treasures,
familiarize yourself with the project, go through the transition, and then continue your journey in the NFT-gallery QUANTUMSPACE meta-universe Decentraland.
Upon release, 10% per month of the game’s profits will go to DCL on a permanent basis.

Roadmap and milestones

Month 2:
Formation of technical specifications
Prototype 2D

Month 3:
Shaping the frontend and backend of the game.
UI/UX,
Modelling,
Coding,
Testing.
Formation of Portals, transitions to DCL.
Prototype 3D

Month 1:
Publishing IO/Android

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Very sorry, but this appears to be the incorrect category.

1 Like

Could you give a recommendation on how best to proceed in this situation? Or what is the best category?

This feels more in line with the Accelerator Category, which unfortunately has used its entire budget this quarter already.

7- Accelerator #

A private company or revenue-generating initiative looking forward to receiving an investment from the DAO.

Requirements:

• Revenue share with the DAO or alternative value proposition.

Performance metrics:

• Return of Investment

Your next best bet would be In-world, but that has also used almost the entire budget this quarter already,

4- In-World Content #

In-World Content grantees develop attractive experiences in Decentraland that generate retention of users. The experiences can take the form of scenes, games, and events, in any case, consumed by players through the reference client.

Requirements:

• Deploy content or host events in Decentraland.

Performance metrics:

• Newley populated land, Active Users, Returning Users, Time on Scene.
  • Events created and number of attendees to the event.

I can say with a high degree of confidence that if this grant does pass the Grant Support Squad will flag it as the wrong category, so sadly I think your best bet is to wait until the start of next quarter and submit day one into the accelerator category.

1 Like

Jarod, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the information.I will be preparing for next quarter and will apply in a different category.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused))
One more question, is this proposal bothering anyone? I would like to keep it for history

You can keep it posted. No one will be offended.

1 Like

Hi Bina, please keep it posted. :slight_smile: It is helpful if you apply again in the future to have a very transparent path for voters to see. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Hi Canessa, thank you very much for the wishes!
What other points do you think I should pay attention to in order to organize a very transparent way for voters?
Maybe I missed something important but not obvious to me?

The mobile game QUANTUMSPACE, portal in the NFT Gallery QNTUM.SPACE in DCL.

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 207 VP (47 votes)
  • No 68% 4,985,674 VP (95 votes)
  • Abstain 31% 2,302,837 VP (25 votes)