Concerns about the security of my wallet (compromised)

I have a security question. I play on the decentraland and sell some items that I modelled, and listed on the marketplace. Everything is connect to my wallet, (lets call this wallet W1 just to exemplify).
But my wallet W1 was stolen, it is compromised, they swept all my MANA from the sales. What should I do?
There is any risk of this person who stole my wallet get all my items and try to send to their own wallet? What are the problems that I can have on my decentraland profile considering that someone stole my wallet?
If I create a new wallet (lets call it W2). Is there a way where I can send all my items from my decentraland backpack and from my marketplace store to this new wallet W2, and keep selling it, without the need to pay the fess again ?

Considering I’ve already payed the fees to start selling my items that are connected to my W1 wallet, will I need to pay again on my W2, if I send all my items to this new wallet and start selling?

Please help me guys, I’m really concerned that I can lose more coins that I’ve already lost. Because this person just swept my wallet, and I don’t want him to keep taking my money from the new sales, that can happen to my items from now.

I have some more items that I modelled and I want to start selling, but I’m worried about it. If I upload something new, they can steal it again, and in the worst-case-scenario, I’m concerned they can mint all the items to a wallet that is not mine. And steal all of them.