Collection 'Wayable's Weird Creatures Pt. 2 ' created by NairuZa#cf43 is ready for review!

Same issue was on all the wearables so if you could just do the same on the other 2.
Figured out a way to make the back legs move?

Yes i imported the same model back from the last submission you can take a look at it if you want :slight_smile:

By the way i totally changed the design of the tail for the Kawaii… :wink:

The Mythic one is good now if you can take a look at it and see please :slight_smile:

If you can please validate these 2 so we can move on the Boss King @Yannakis

Hey looks like all 3 centaurs still have the same issue. just weight painting the whole tail red on the bone the whole body is weighted on should fix the problem. let me know when youve done so!

I’ve already tried and it makes the whole body bugged or else the back legs won’t move…

But it is strange @yannakis because the old one got approved with this bug apparently so it shouldn’t be an issue as you can see…

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t approve it for quality purposes. Let me know when you’ve fixed the distortion and ill approve it asap!

1 Like

But it got approved already before !!

Why are you doing this @yannakis ?
You perfectly know who I am and you doing this only because you don’t like me to make the collection late I’m sure !
You have no reasons about it because it got already approved and sold out and you are talking to me about quality?
I think there is some little favoritism here…

He is doing his job correctly… You should be grateful he reviewed your wearable within the same week. He has reasons about why he can’t approve and he has listed them… People noticed your original wearable having the issue of the back legs not working properly, he is asking you to fix it so that they all move. It seems that you want him to favorite you and ignore the distortion on your wearables. Do not insult Yannakis by saying he is trying to make your collection late when he clearly said once you fix the distortion he will approve asap. There have been wearables with guns that have been approved in the past and newer wearables that had to be updated in order to be approved. These are case by case, if a curator on the committee is telling you something is wrong with your wearable, listen to them and fix it quickly if you dont want your collection to be “late” … telling them it was approved already before does not help your case get approved.

4 Likes

I will not argue with you @ALPHAALVES as i know your past…

Hello @Shibu :wink:

Could you please tell me why you approved my last one wearable if because this one has some bugs on the walking from the centaurs back legs? Because now it’s really annoying that people can walk with the one i sold out and those ones are basically the same in term of weighting and they cannot be approved for “quality purposes”, about this if we could add bones to the armature of the body that would be better because now i’m feeling stuck on this collection as i try everything that could be possible but wishing it to be fitting 100% great is only a lie and is not possible as there is no bones for this parts…

Could we potentially find a solution here because i need this to get asap on the MarketPlace…

Thank you @Shibu and @Yannakis

Thank you for making the changes! Collection approved!

2 Likes