Collection 'Wayable's Weird Creatures Pt. 2 ' created by NairuZa#cf43 is ready for review!

And again i apologize to every people ones here that i might got them mad, that was not my intentions and i should’ve do the reveresd method…

But i promise that later on my new collection when it will get approved to don’t do this kind of things…

I’ll do price discounts yes but they will be prevented into my Twitter and at least 2 days before the events…

2 Likes

End of the day this is a new market for some people and hype can lead to excited price drops or giveaways to make people happy. I’m sure it was all in good faith. The pitchforking however isn’t right, just a conversation with the person goes further for everyone’s reputation.

4 Likes

Hey everyone you know i love you all, so i talked to Nairuza a lot over few days, He has helped make “MY” purchase complete by sending me extra to giveaway and i hope if you made one he fixed that, He made some mistakes guys but i really broke it down for him. We are a strong community that cares about the members and WE will protect them…lets try give him a chance to prove he wants to be a part of it!! I know he is trying to make it right and has helped a few members so far. I was ready to flame it but realize if he is Truly trying fix it how do we burn him for making a mistakes…id love to hear thoughts

5 Likes

id say doing something for those who buy the first few items at retail cost that it comes with a bonus for guarantee lowest discount for the next wearable or even free one…so they are first to get your next items but also get it at the lowest price you plan to sell…this way they get something for being early supporters of yours.

2 Likes

If you could please review this when you have some time? :slight_smile: Thank you a lot sir :wink: ! @Shibu

I spoke with @NairuZa on twitter and I have explained to him pricing strategy that protects the investors investment and building trust.

Yes, alot of people are skeptical because of the rug pulls in the first go around.

Just know he has been spoken to by other creators so there will be no excuse if he ends up doing the same thing. @NairuZa just be straight forward with the people on your twitter and be active. Let people know what you plan on doing with your pricing before you change it in the marketplace.

Its simple, if you see the same trend with this new drop, just dont buy. But you can redeem yourself @NairuZa with this drop. Dont be a disappointment :+1:

Just be good to people and you will grow

3 Likes

The important is he learned from his mistakes and this is a good lesson for him. We always say in twitter and in twitch that we are a family we support the community so now let’s prove to him that we still support him as a family.

2 Likes

I agree with @HellaRich and @PeterParker420@NairuZa has responded to the community and tried to make right by the early investors… that shows good intentions. I’ll allow it… and I purchased 2 centaurs to match his commitment to maintaining good value and doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Pitchforking, or standing up for the community? This person got caught in deceptive practices, changed their name multiple times, and are now lying about it. Many of us reached out via dm on twitter and instagram and were ignored.

So do we stand up for others, including many respectable members who got burned this way? Or is that pitchforking? There was no name-calling or offensive language used. If this behavior isn’t openly discouraged - it will only get worse.

@Helpimstreaming

8 Likes

100% Agree with @DOCTORdripp here.

4 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t call the community being angry and vocal pitch forking either, maybe just wrong wording in moment. I would def back all of you 100% as I feel we care about the community and not just ourselves. My first ever wearable was free from you…Hopefully people understand I wanted to reach out to Nairuza and see if he understood how we felt as i was one of ppl purchased. not much can be done until the next items come and he can prove he sees what we are trying to build here! hopefully no offense taken dripp…much love and respect

1 Like

You just got your bid accepted sir :slight_smile:

Hey @Malloy @Lauretta @vrglitch @Sango could somebody please let me know if these wearables can be approved yet or does it have to be edited… :slight_smile:

Thank you a lot guys :wink:

Hey @NairuZa! Hope you’re doing great! Will take a look at these now!

Looks like the back legs aren’t weighted properly. If you are able to improve how they deform with the different animations I’ll be able to re-review for you! Also just a small weighting issue with the tail that makes it deform a bit too. Thank you kindly!

Hmm… I did not changed the weighting as the last ones i published so i don’t think there is an issue here @Yannakis

Could you please show me in a screenshot to be more precise about what you are advancing?

Thank you…

1 Like

For the tail this is the part that is distorted when the character is moving.

Okay @Yannakis let me check :slight_smile:

Do you see other things apart of it so we can make this in one time maybe?

Normally it is okay for the legs as i did not touch anything about them from my last submission…

I think the Kawaii Centaur is good now… :slight_smile:

Could you please see if it is okay?

Thank you a lot @Yannakis