Collection 'Wayable's Weird Creatures Pt. 2 ' created by NairuZa#cf43 is ready for review!

Wayable’s Weird Creatures Pt. 2

View entire collection

Wearables

The Meta-Centaur Boss King

The Flying Meta-Centaur Guardian

The Kawaii Meta-Centaur

6 Likes

thats a big lollypop lol. Awesome stuff!

1 Like

Are these gonna be a roller coaster in price also?

7 Likes

price bomb incoming! take cover :dotted_line_face:

5 Likes

Waiting for 2 mana pricepoint.

5 Likes

Can we get one pulling a rug?

7 Likes

yeah man if you send a free centaur ill give a good comment and a like. haha. for now i vote no for this pink shaggy rug.

6 Likes

Dont buy I bought the first ever skin at 125 mana and the creator changes the price 5, 15, 35 mana several times a day. Why to pay a premium if u can get it for 5 mana the next day.

1 Like

This is the first decentraland rugpull

2 Likes

It´s not the first and won´t be the last

1 Like

I have been rugged before too… this type of thing discourages early investors. :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t line up first for anyone anymore after buying two KandyGirl suits and watching it cut in half the next day… Be careful in the markets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Didnt want to drop any names but yes for example. Sorry for your loss though

3 Likes

… here’s the uppercut… they mint them to themselves to make them look “sold out” but still selling them for 10 mana on the resale market, so you can’t even make your money back.

2 Likes

So you buy a “legendary” item for a high price, then that price gets dropped 500%, then the creator publishes the SAME item, in a different color, and calls it “mythic”, further devaluing your investment. I get it.

4 Likes

This is not the same item as you can see…

2 Likes

Its 1:1 the same item, just with other colors and a stick in the hand…

You are using the peoples faith to your advantage… What you do is basically straight up fraud.

I would not approve these… The money you spend on adding these are MANAs you basically stole from others.

You should pay back those who bought the original item for 100s of MANAs before this here gets reviewed, otherwise you will probably continue to scam people (just my opinion).

1 Like

The first release didn’t have wings and same for the lollipop and the horn so it is not the same sir… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not even explaining why you are jumping with the price every 30 minutes…

Again: You basically scammed people with your price management.

2 Likes

I explained it here sir, and i gave back out stuff :slight_smile:

That wasn’t something i expected as i’m new into publishing things that i make on the marketplace :slight_smile:

My posts are on Twitter here : https://twitter.com/Hella_Rich/status/1493151853273571330?s=20&t=8iJEnNVUJnRsvigvQEOIFQ :wink:

2 Likes