Collection 'Waifumon Fairy 2' created by AaronLeupp is ready for review!

Waifumon Fairy 2

View entire collection

Wearables

Pink Fairy Little Pet Lips

21 Likes

I tried to make it Category “lips” not “facial_hair” anyway to change that on your guys end? It won’t let me do it on my end thanks.

3 Likes

Looks amazing Aaron :grin: great idea with the BIG PINK lips :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL FatherFin always gettin the inside scoop since he knows how to check out forums. love it. hopefully it will be a great addition to the DCL Babydolls gang lol

5 Likes

Hey @AaronLeupp ! How are you? Very fun!

Two things:

1. The wearable appears as facial_hair and can be a bit confusing for other buyers/user so i would make it a top head being the main asset the fairy. There is another category that is mouth but you can only upload a png there.

1. The thumbnail is confuse. There is a fairy and a mouth with a long distance btw each other. I would make a custom thumbnail to show them better.

Thanks and happy new year!

4 Likes

happy new year and thank you so much! yes the dream would be just to make these lips so the girls can wear if they want and 2. the guys can wear mask or facial hair over it so would be cool for everyone. but if that is not possible would be cool with it just being a facial hair catigory or mask. the problem with overhead is it i misleading since the lips are not “over head”. it also will not allow people to wear with there over head wings NFTs from other creators plus we even want to make some full body fairy wings later on for character that this would pair great with. Can we 1. allow people to upload NFTs in the lip slot now too and if not can we make it facial hair then? The reason why this will help for technical reasons is when we made it under mask or facial hair slot in the first prototype we had to make the lips very big to cover all the in game lips and a lot of the female players didn’t like that as much when they gave us feedback in our case studies via discord, twitter and private dms. making this to be put in the new lip slot will allow females to have the smaller lip size we created plus allow men to also wear with mask or facial hair. however if not possible again we totally down for plan B to do it under facial hair slot or plan C. mask slot too if works better for you. 2. yes if you can see in your first screenshot you showed in “1#” i made a custom thumbnail so focuses on the fairy and lips close up. the one you used as an example is the custom thumbnail the builder makes for us we didn’t even submit. let me know if there is some on confusion on my end as well for this since will be happy to fix to what you want asap. thanks again as well!

4 Likes

Love these! Can’t wait to get mine!

3 Likes

It has been over 8 days let us know what we can do to get this approved. Thank you.

4 Likes

bumping, I feel like this has been lost … Best of wishes!!

3 Likes

hopefully day 14 will be our lucky number!!! Bumping one more time!

3 Likes

Maybe one more time? Crossing fingers :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Fire cant wait!! done it again!

2 Likes

Tengu would like a pink fairy. Yes Yes

3 Likes

pretty pretty!!! They need to come in all the colors

4 Likes

LET’S GO!! I have beeeeen waiting for this!

4 Likes

Let’s get it!!! Please make it!!

3 Likes

Let’s get this through so AaronLeupp can continue to provide great content for the people of DCL.

2 Likes

I loooooove! I absolutely must have!! cant wait

2 Likes

Hey @AaronLeupp ! Can you change the category for top head or mask?

Thanks

2 Likes

These are lips please make it a (mouth) category like this one since we can’t do for our end. https://market.decentraland.org/contracts/0x563e2081b3cd716ed76fc0993b7e49939cb342a5/items/0
It has been 26 days please pass soon. Thank you so much!

4 Likes