Collection 'Waifumon Fairy 2' created by AaronLeupp is ready for review!

OOOF!!! I think we all need this fairy on our shoulder the other fairy looks great cant wait for this one to drop!!

3 Likes

Amazing! I want one :heart_eyes::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

oh my goooooodness aaron, these are prime <3

2 Likes

@AaronLeupp Go to your item and click on edit representation reupload the fairy and select the mouth category, thats how you can change the category

This is how you can change it:

ezgif-7-b3f2e32028

1 Like

ezgif-3-f7cb25021e

Thanks bro! However you can see it must be a glitch since it is not allowing me to pick eyes or mouth in drop down menu. Hopefully they can fix on their end. Thanks again.

3 Likes

You can only pick eyes or mouth if you upload a png file

3 Likes

oooh that makes sense. that is very odd I wonder why. Can you adjust it on your end @Shibu or if you can’t then I guess go ahead and approve as facial hair even tho it is lips. Thanks again guys.

4 Likes

Oh yeah now i see we should wait for a solution on their side :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

@Shibu @vrglitch @Malloy any chance this can get expedited for a party they are having on my land on Wednesday?

1 Like

I’m also having this same problem with not being able to select the category I want (for me it is eyes), please let me know once you figure out the solution for this!

1 Like

Hey @p6456 @InJesterr @AaronLeupp @Yannakis
Eyes, Mouth and Eyebrows should be png.
If you want to let users select the color by using the color picker, please upload a zip file containing the main texture and the mask named properly.

3 Likes

Thank you so much bro! Do you work for Decentraland? Can you approve my wearable? it has been over 30 days. thank you.

3 Likes

this model totally on .glb/gltf file.you cannot set category on mouth/eyes.
its two model as mouth and top head category. and i think need two item in collection to publish.one for top head and one .png for mouth.

1 Like

Hey @AaronLeupp , please read the wearable guide , there is a lot of useful information.

Your collection was not already approved because of …

Acceptance criteria

• Wearables with misleading categories may be rejected; for example, a hat that is categorized as a lower body item.

Facial Hair would be confusing for other users. Please change category to top head

If you want to use Eyes, Mouth and Eyebrows as a category, a .png file should be uploaded.

Have a great day!

3 Likes

The World Wide Waifu needs this!

1 Like

@Shibu I’m totally with Aaron here. This needs to be in lips or facial hair slot or something like that. There’s already too many things that I use in the Top Head slot and I want to be able to wear my fairies at the same time! Plus this thing is literally lips that happens to come with a pink fairy, why so complicated with putting it in the lips slot?

2 Likes

How in the hell is a Top Head any less misleading/confusing than facial hair for an item that essentially lips albeit with a floating fairy. Lips are closer to facial hair than a Top Head item lol. It seems like it won’t work as Eyes, Mouth or Eyebrows because it contains a 3D object element. That seems so limiting. So, what else are we supposed to do here?
Mask might be the next best thing, but I think most of us would not want it to take up that slot either.

2 Likes

This is dope! Wen approve?

2 Likes

2 Waifumons on your shoulders tho :flushed:

3 Likes

Hey @AaronLeupp, how are you? Right now the wearable has a misleading category, facial hair (there is no facial hair here)

This wearable has an earring and the fairy so changing the category to earring or top head will fix it. That’s the only thing that is stoping the approval.

Thanks

1 Like