Collection 'Spaz Gang "Utility" Sneakers V1' created by Bussin is ready for review!

Spaz Gang “Utility” Sneakers V1

View entire collection

Wearables

Spaz Gang "Core Balance 7D"

hi i will review this now

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Sango

This collection has been approved

1 Like

thanks brother <3 have a blessed day

1 Like

Hey @Sango , this is my mesh IP and has my logo but I didn’t do this. Can I have it disabled till an agreement has been sorted out~

1 Like

my bad i assumed it was one of your commission. collection has been disabled

1 Like

Haha all good, it’s a first for me XD

mr popular! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

so if i can change color myself for something i boughti have to wait for him to do it and pay him again? @Sango

Sharing a blacked out promo teaser isn’t the same as approving a colour shift, changing a creators work and using someones logo.
After @sgscrap being super rude the conclusion is updating the design to an original creation or pay royalties. Yes making wearables are easy, so it’s easy to try not to re-use mine~

1 Like

deleting my messages because i was lowkey tripping but you guys do what yall want with it and enjoy ya day

Hey @Sango there you are I @ you like 5 times you ignoring me? Lol

2 Likes

TRULY APOLIGIZE FOR MY BEHAVIOUR under this post earlier @michi has agree’d to work with me much love to to you guys sorry for the bad vibes

3 Likes

Hey @Sango , I can confirm that we have reached a mutual agreement and this is now ok to be approved again. Thank you!

3 Likes

thanks so much bro <3

hey, no i think theres something up with my notifications, same happened with another post too. il ltake a look now :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Can you review item for reapproval if everything is ready @Sango

1 Like

That should be back live again for you now

1 Like

@Sango cover photo updated