Collection 'Studs & Hawk' created by CryptoCubeMan is ready for review!

Studs & Hawk

View entire collection

Wearables

Studs&Hawk

2 Likes

Hi i will review this now

The collection has been assigned to Sango

could you reduce the tri count towards 500? also maybe hide hair & hat

Ok @Sango I have reduced the tris well below 500. Also removed the Crypto Logo From the front so now it works well with all Hair. And as far as hiding hat I would really rather not as I intended for this piece to add a hawk to any hat. Please let me know if this will be acceptable.

Okay could you change the category to above head?

Yes I could but I really don’t want to. Considering I have already made custom tophead. I won’t be able to wear them together.

1 Like

Earrings

Screenshot 2022-05-30 105402
Screenshot 2022-05-30 104945
Screenshot 2022-05-30 105208
@Sango Here are the three best comparisons I could find. All of which Float even higher then the Mohawk & are in the earring category. I would really like to be in the earring category so I can wear all my creations at the same time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Screenshot 2022-05-30 162305
@Sango It completes the Hat Hawk the final piece to the puzzle. :jigsaw: :face_with_peeking_eye: :grinning:
Hello @Sango Any response would be appreciated. This item works fine and fits perfectly in the earring category. Why must I change this? I find maybe 1 Tophead that features earrings but many earrings that feature Topheads. Mohawk is attached to skull not abovehead. @Sango @Sango @Sango

2 Likes

Can’t wait to buy this one. Sick! @OfficialCryptoCube is like a fine wine

1 Like

i understand where you are coming from but this is different form the examples as it is actually fitting for the above head/hat/helmet category so it will need to be placed into one of thoese. the examples you have given hhave no fitting category so thats why they are placed in other categories. if we start categorising things that fit one category as another then things will start getting messy :slight_smile:

Ok @Sango Clearly there will be no convincing you any different and you have made your decision.
But I got to wonder if the whole curation team agrees with this decision.
Because it makes no sense to me.
This wearable is clearly not a helmet or a hat and there is nothing floating above head.
The categories it really fits into best would be Hair or Earrings.
Honestly feel like putting it in the categories described would be messy.
Opinions Please?
@Shibu @HirotoKai @michi @fabeeobreen @Malloy @grimey @Yannakis @Chestnutbruze @AndreusAs
And the top three comparisons do fit into a category they are all Topheads in earring category.

Your opinion is appreciated @Lau @kristian

I’m not a curator. But I see earings, and I see hair. This should be in either of those two categories. Top head is definitely a bad call for this item.

1 Like

Precisely What I Was Thinking. :100: Thank You @DOCTORdripp For your Opinion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This collection has been approved

1 Like

Thank You :wink: for your time​:watch: and a speedy review @Sango :grin:

1 Like

HI @Sango :wave: I was hoping to update these files. As the originals were just kind of rushed and didn’t really turn out how I had intended. I have already uploaded a new female and male representation + thumbnail. Which is a much better representation of the intended design. If You could please re review and approve this item it would be much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is @Sango here anymore? @Shibu @HirotoKai @michi @fabeeobreen @Malloy @grimey @Yannakis @Chestnutbruze @AndreusAs