Collection 'MetaPets' created by Fuego is ready for review!

MetaPets

View entire collection

Wearables

Huey the Pet Duck

• Description: This cute little pet duck follows you around in Decentraland!
  • Rarity: legendary
  • Category: top_head

Link to editor

Dodge the Ram

• Description: This cute little pet ram follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Spot the Pet Puppy

• Description: This cute little pet puppy follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Peanut the Pet Pony

• Description: This cute little pet pony follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Toyger the Pet Cat

• Description: This cute little pet cat follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Dixie the Chick

• Description: This cute little pet chicken follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Pua the Pet Pig

• Description: This cute little pet pig follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Sammy the Bull

• Description: This cute little pet bull follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Swiper the Pet Fox

• Description: This cute little pet fox follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor

Twinkle the Pet Sheep

• Description: This cute little pet sheep follows you around in Decentraland!

Link to editor
1 Like

Hey @fuego,

Sadly, the wearables don’t match with any category. Currently there is not category such as pets.

Shibu

Top_Head should serve as a catch-all for wearables that do not fall into another category, until such time as a category is created that serves this purpose.

These are amazing wearables, it’s a great idea, people are going to love them, and it cost a fortune for @Fuego to submit these. Would you support it if the animals sat on your head instead?

I feel like this whole issue comes down to the technicality of what a slot was called. Is there some technical reason that top_head slot has to apply to things that float over the head? Seems like a silly thing to have when we’ve got other, more commonly desired slots on the body that aren’t supported.

3 Likes

It looks like fuego has put a lot of hard work into this, it would definately be great if the approval team could find a way technicaly for Fuego’s wareable to fit into a approved slot. Thanks for consideration.

2 Likes

This 3D models are the same used in Lost Relics, right?

I guess that those are royalty free models that can be used in many projects.

1 Like

Oh @Fuego:roll_eyes:

Are people allowed to just upload royalty free art assets? Something seems a little off about that…

Edit: Didn’t want to make a stream of comments;

Found the source;

By an account called 3DRT.

I’m curious to know whether these assets are allowed to be successful.

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, this kind of assets sold in marketplaces allow creators to use them in games/projects but not selling them as individual assets. Tbh, I’m not sure about the legal terms on this and if it could be a legal issue for the author and even Decentraland to allow this kind of content.

So the original author’s license stipulates that purchasers of these assets are not allowed to redistribute in any capacity;

https://3drt.com/store/terms-of-use-license.html

1 Like

@Josep @Malloy Thanks for the helpful information!

In that case @Fuego, this would infringe this point of the acceptance criteria: * Infringe third party intellectual property rights.

1 Like

No problem, @Shibu ! :+1:

Can’t wait to see pets in DCL someday :slight_smile:

Actually, yes they were royalty free pets. But if you look at the license offered by the creator they do allow you to sell them as long as they are within a compiled application such as a video game. See caption below:

You are not permitted to:
Market, distribute, give, transfer, sell or sublicense the products in any form with the exception of a compiled application such as a video game.

However I did go the extra mile to deal directly with the artist and pay him extremely well for an exclusive, extended license to explicitly allow me to resell these and not only that he will also be removing them from all marketplaces. I do also have a signed contract and proof of payment if necessary.