Collection 'MANA-DECENTRALAND EMOJI' created by Wallase#51dd is ready for review!

MANA-DECENTRALAND EMOJI

View entire collection

Wearables

Mana-Decentraland Pants

Emoji Mana-Decentraland

Mana-Decentraland Jacket

Mana-Decentraland shoes

1 Like

Hi! finished collection for review! I look forward to your approval!

Will take a look at these now!

1 Like

Perfect! I’m waiting for approval!

Hey, let me know if its intentional to only have male representation on UB and LB and ill approve asap!

Yes, it is intentional! We will make a female version very soon! stay tuned!

1 Like

Collection approved @Wallase10 !

2 Likes

Thank you very much Yannakis! See you soon! Best regards!

1 Like

Hello! It is still charging, it has been charging for about 1 hour and a half… Is it ticked?

1 Like

Looks approved from my side. Noticing any issues?

Yes. the problem is that the items are not displayed in the marketplace. and in the builder it appears as “loading”. could you solve that problem?

1 Like

Will check it now to see how we can fix this!

1 Like

Thank you! Because the objects are not displayed, and so it will be impossible to see the articles!The guilder appears as “loading”. I leave the screenshot.

1 Like

Let me know if its fixed!

1 Like

Now it is! It is visible! Thank you very much genius!

1 Like

I have a published item (the first one to be published), I would like to modify something. Is it possible to do that?

1 Like

Depends on how big the change is

1 Like

It is a quick change, it is not a change of article, only to correct errors because it is the first publication. If you can, thanks!

1 Like

Yeap just have to comment on the collection tagging the currator who started the approval process!

1 Like

Perfect! I have to upload the change first and then contact you, right? Thank you for your kindness!

1 Like