Collection 'KingX | MetaSpace Collection' created by KingX is ready for review!

KingX | MetaSpace Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

KingX | MetaSpace Jacket

KingX | MetaSpace Head

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey!

1. Looks like there supposed to be two representations for the jacket, but it’s only one atm.

2. There is a small gap here (might be a rigging issue):

3. Helmets are not really compatible with other upperbody designs atm. Is it intentional?

Otherwise it’s very cool and good to go.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi! @AndreusAs can you check again pls.

1. Added male representation for jacket.

2. A small gap has been fixed.

3. Yes, I did not want to add the neck part, it is more suitable for the concept this way.

Hey!

Something is wrong with the male jacket:

The gap also seems to not have been fixed:

Cheers!

Hey! @AndreusAs can you check again pls :slight_smile:

Hey @AndreusAs is there a problem? It’s been 12 hours but you still haven’t responded :melting_face:

Hey! Collection approved!

1 Like

Hey, @AndreusAs when I saw this I knew I recognized it from somewhere. This seems to be a mesh from Free Fire Upcoming Elite Pass Season 44 (January 2022): Release Date, Pre-Order, Items and Rewards - Free Fire Booyah!

Free Fire is the game its from.

I suggest that the committee review this creators collections as this is not the first offense.

2 Likes

Hey @NikkiFuego It’s not a crime, please don’t think like that. I have a license to use these products for commercial purposes. I can prove it. If I had been guilty in my previous collection, my product would not have been resold.

1 Like

I do not produce products that are illegal or that will abuse people’s rights. All my products are licensed. I can prove this if necessary.

1 Like

these 3 products were taken from this collection. The image of the man’s lower body has been changed. Please ask me if I have the license rights for the products I put on the market before making heavy accusations like “GUILTY”. If there is no license right then I am “GUILTY”. Not now !!

1 Like

If that’s true why don’t you post rights when you publish these collections so people know and don’t think it’s stolen?

2 Likes

Collection 'KingX | Dino Collection' created by KingX is ready for review! - #23 by michi If I did not own the rights and could not use this product for commercial purposes, do you think this product would be reapproved? So I have rights and proof. I am ready to submit it to legal@decentraland.org if needed!

1 Like

In addition, these 3 products I have shown do not belong to me.

1 Like

Super dissappointed that Ive purchased from this creator. Knew it was too good to be true.

2 Likes

Collection has been suspended untill the issue resolved. @ferdiyusufdemir , please, submit all you have concerning the licence to the legal.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @AndreusAs I have sent the necessary evidence, can you please review?

1 Like

It’s not a problem if he has a licence. You can’t blame him like that. Many people do this.

1 Like

Waiting for confirmation form the legal then.

Cheers!

2 Likes