Collection 'Jean Gabardine Staking #1' created by Pupato#1289 is ready for review!

Jean Gabardine Staking #1

View entire collection

Wearables

Jean Gabardine Staking #1

Hi! Checking collection now!

1 Like

Do you have IP rights to use models from Wolf3D / ReadyPlayerMe in commercial purpose?
I’ve done some research about Wolf3D / ReadyPlayerMe and found this:

Please, provide IP rights to legal@decentraland.org , otherwise you will need to completely replace model to something that will not bring issues with IP rights

thank you!

1 Like

Hi @theankou, This Ready Player Me model in theory is licensed for commercial use. I leave link of the model and the license.

This includes the Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY 4.0)

This license would allow commercial use. There should be no problem with the model. Stay tuned!

Hello @theankou the email has already been provided to legal, thank you very much

1 Like

thank you! i’ll let you know when i’ll get answer from legal

1 Like

Hello @theankou 24 hours have passed since the corresponding licenses were sent, could you approve the article. I wait for an answer, greetings

Hello Friend @theankou if you have news please let me know as we await approval, greetings and thank you very much

1 Like

Hi! I’ve got answer from committee and I will approve collection, but i want to notice that if there will be issues with this wearable in future with IP rights, this collection might be disabled

1 Like

Thank you very much for your attention Kristian @theankou, I remain attentive, and we will work on it if in the future we have a problem with the article

1 Like

I noted that triangle count is higher than supposed to be, please reduce it to 1500 or lower, thank you!

1 Like

Hi @theankou, you have already reduced the triangles of the model, please could you approve it? I remain attentive

collection approved!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your attention