Collection 'Calaverse 2022' created by MujerMaravilla is ready for review!

Hey @Karinai2C and @TonyDarko , you are not the first person who has put a lot of effort into such a design that applies all the game avatar armature weight criteria to wearables and it all works well. I had such a design before and it was opposed by the committee.
Collection 'BULL Mount' created by ARMANNFT#bba7 is ready for review!
Because it was decided before me to stop approving such wearables. Of course, this issue is not included in the general rules of the game, but the committee has the authority to add and apply new rules to it with the agreement of the members, which are applicable to future and new designs, and this is inevitable. Of course, with the experience I have had of weighing 4 legs on the armature of the game Avatar, it is quite clear that you have put a lot of effort into its design. If we assume that the committee decides to approve your collection with your insistence, it will be unfair to stop the publication of my collection and others. I think your push to try to get it approved will only delay the release of your entire collection. Maybe it’s better to replace it with another design so that you can publish your wearable sooner. Of course, I am not one of the experts and the committee, and I only presented my opinion in this regard as a member of the designer community. I hope you are successful in your work.

1 Like