Vote yes to return lost land to the rightful owner and protect your land from the unexpected

By the sound of what I read it would help but, is this in place yet? Could it help me if its not in place. I have been active with my land is discord, medium articles etc if proof or ownership helps but is this just a consideration at the moment or has this be put into effect?

i need to recover my land, i vote YES for the operator to return LAND parcels to verified owners locked out of wallets

Really hope this passes Im hyped to get access to my land again :pray:

Is there an update? Looking to recover my land badddd

I’ve had a range of different support for this proposal…
You should ask the DAO!

@yemel @esteban @BET @Agus
I would love to post a vote to the new DAO about this situation, but it appears that again the land contract with a proposal will not be updated and therefore we will be in the same position we are in right now. Please advise on the best way to proceed with a vote on the new DAO about this situation as it has been a really long and frustrating process going back and forth without much direction.

It would be a massive project to change these contracts so don’t expect anything soon… If we’re gonna change the contracts, it should be done from the ground up. There have been a lot of suggestions over the last years that would be good to include in the contracts…

I estimate it will take at least a year to brainstorm and build this.
Its not really a priority but I strongly feel it will happen, so please rest assured…

I think this absolutely needs to happen. Not a top priority, but I think medium priority. Here’s why: over time we can expect more and more people to get locked out of their land for various reasons. This will lead to unmaintained land and buildings, or permanently empty parcels that may become an eyesore in the long term.

But naturally, we need to figure out the best process to approach it, without infringing on owners’ rights. My question is, is it possible to alter the smart contracts to accommodate this issue, or no? I shudder at the thought that certain parcels are permanently lost forever, without recourse.

And if the whole smart contract upgrade requires a long time, say a year, then I think we should push it forward now rather than wait because its a lower priority.

1 Like

Don’t forget that the longer we wait…
The more we will want to change…

Hi everyone, my name is YungContent an OG collector in the space and I was robbed for my land. I left my special book, where I keep all my seeds inside of my rental car in LA. Someone broke into the car and sole my laptop bag which had that precious book of seeds in it. Im sure it was a homeless person and they dont even know what their looking at. This happened in 2018 and I been embarrassed ever since. I tried talking to the devs back in 2018 about getting it back but they couldnt help they said. Seeing this thread is really encouraging and hopefully we make some progress. Keep your head up guys. We are in this thing together now #Holdthereigns.

1 Like

Kindly bumping this to hopefully see some progress for the community.

Pleasssseeee I am desperate to recover my LAND

Hi all, a new proposal just went live about this topic

1 Like