Open Call for Accountability Committee members

What is your full name or ENS name?

Serena Elis

Short Bio

I am Serena. I am a Artist, Metaverse Performer, 3D Artist and Entrepreneur. I have a background in Real Estate. High pressure Sales. I do have a background working in the many types of Entertainment industries. Been in Crypto since 2017, and invested in Decentraland back in 2020. Been an active user, and also a content creator, with metaverse Performances, 3D Art, Blogging and onboarding. *
** What is your primary wallet address?

0x1D11f567D0b4486Ae3857284c2603FF0Faf8aD5E

*** Can you commit at least 5 hours per week to the DAO?**

YES! of course.

*** What are your reasons for wanting to be an Accountability Committee member?**

Accountability =Clarity, Courage, and Commitment. *And this requires to have a strong sense of intuition within oneself and also Self awareness. Which is something that I feel I posses. I have proven myself with time with being committed to DCL. I believe I have acquired trust and loyalty. I feel a duty to protect the vulnerable community of DCL, esp if we want to be considered #1 Metaverse platform and mainstream. Mainstream platform.We can achieve this by having strong foundations and grants/projects that are really going to be effective towards this goal. I have self - Confidence to be able to pin point effective, projects that are going to lead us to high quality and impressive attention. I would love to see how i can create more Value within the Community and Listen to the community, because without them/us what is Decentraland ? *

*** What is your history with both Decentraland and Decentraland’s DAO?**

Active User, and also performer. Performing well over 200 shows in the metaverse, and also getting Press with NBC News, Mashable Magazine, artwork has been featured on Vogue Business, US weekly, Glossy Magazine, and have had collaborations with reputable Brands. I have accomplished this with hard work and grit. I have had the opportunity to be a grantee, and have accomplish 18 blogs, onboarded 4 well known artists, 57,00 impressions within 9 weeks.

• What skills, qualifications, and experience will you bring to the Accountability Committee?

*I consider myself to have thick skin, progressive, Confident and creative. I have skills of performing comfortable in front of others, and i love Challenges. I thrive under pressure, and Love to create with bringing new ideas to the table. i Like to add that i admire and value MOST, is authenticity, honesty. I have no problem being straight forward and direct when i feel its the proper time to. Decentraland needs more realness and authenticity, pinpoint projects that will infect the community, as the reputation of DCL is important if we want to thrive. Projects that are passed are a reflection of this, so we need to carefully and intentionally be responsible for what we approve. It effects my image, and yours. I will call out behavior of projects, I will question, and wont be afraid to do so. As an analytical person, i like to see numbers, and real/factual evidence to determine my conclusions, this also includes my GUT and Intuition which is never left behind. My experience working in real estate, i was able to solve problems efficiently, even on the spot, while working in competitive environments. It is brought me to still stand through out the waves of crypto without budging. I have a strong sense of self and am in tune with my Creativity and energy, I think these skills are more important then ever in web 3 and will bring in tremendous value in DCL .

**** Provide links to any relevant social media profiles or other information that will help the community when evaluating candidates.*

https://twitter.com/Serenaelis_

*** Provide a list of two references, at least one of which is in the Decentraland community that can attest to your character and/or commitment to Decentraland.**

@AwedJob
@nftcreatortours

14 Likes