Open Call for Accountability Committee members

What is your full name or ENS name?

MetaDoge.dcl.eth

Short Bio (280 characters max):

I’ve been in Decentraland for about 2 and a half years, I am one of the most active Decentraland builders and promotors, a DAO grantee via the Meta GamiMall&MetaDoge project. Plus, I am a very active DAO voter and participator.
What is your primary wallet address?

0x05060Fa97e54a812d1E15cEc6c34e79f74eBD0b3

Can you commit at least 5 hours per week to the DAO?

Yes

What are your reasons for wanting to be an Accountability Committee member?

First, as a previous grantee, I have already run through the grant vesting process by myself, and this experience would be very helpful in this position. Second, as an active DAO member, I am clearly aware of the value of grant vesting accountability, this is not easy work, as it can easily cause tension with grantees, but it is because I realise the challenge, I can prepare myself better for this role. Third, I think it’s a huge honour itself to join the Decentraland system as a Committee Member simply because I am a huge believer in the project.

What is your history with both Decentraland and Decentraland’s DAO?

I entered Decentraland out of curiosity and love since the end of 2020, I was an architect and I have been known by the DCL community as a super fan of Decnetraland, an architect, a project lead, and a building mentor.

I created my first building and hosted my first event (Hi, Gallery) around the same time in the end of 2020. Then I started my first project Meta Live Studio which is a metaverse development organization.

And the project that I am leading, Meta GamiMall, have generated huge constant traffic day after day and you can always see us in the most active projects. However, the funny thing is that my most recognizable work might be the Doge Head wearable, which I notice that a lot of the players are wearing every day, I also lead to create a whole set of MetaDoge NFT PFP after the Doge Head, which was the only PFP can let user swap to 3d Avatar in Decentraland (before Decentraland published the linked wearable feature)

What skills, qualifications, and experience will you bring to the Accountability Committee?

On the one hand, as I mentioned above, as a previous grantee, I have already run through the grant vesting by myself, and this experience has shown me the weak point of the whole process that I can take better care of. On the other hand, I am a patient person considering that I’ve been building up a community for more than 1 year now, and this experience and patience are much needed when dealing with future communication with grantees.

Provide links to any relevant social media profiles or other information that will help the community when evaluating candidates.

https://twitter.com/MetaDogeisme
https://twitter.com/MetaGamiMall
https://twitter.com/Metalivestudio

Provide a list of two references, at least one of which is in the Decentraland community that can attest to your character and/or commitment to Decentraland.

@web3nit
@wacaine

5 Likes