Open Call for Accountability Committee members

• What is your full name or ENS name?
    Maserphaz.eth

• Short Bio (280 characters max):
    Howdy! I’m an American midwestern guy who loves a positive community. I’ve been creating since the advent of the Sims and understand keeping a community thriving. I create for DCL as well, wearables and scenes. I’m a people leader irl and want to bridge those skills to advance DCL!

• What is your primary wallet address?
    0x7e49BbC73e724A759bF83957fBA077A99C893Fe2

• Can you commit at least 5 hours per week to the DAO?
    Yes, I can.

• What are your reasons for wanting to be an Accountability Committee member?
    I’ve been active, primarily passively, in DCL for over a year and have seen the great potential it has. I want to help add more positive, consistent, and reliable persons to the goal of creating a Top-Tier Metaverse. Getting involved in a committee is great way for me to be able to be involved in the community and give my unique objective and unbiased personality a chance to contribute.

• What is your history with both Decentraland and Decentraland’s DAO?
    I joined DCL in November 2021 and was instantly hooked! I was able to be greeted by helpful and supportive members. I’ve voted on many proposals and do my best to keep up on the forums. I am a member of a recent grant approval as well.

• What skills, qualifications, and experience will you bring to the Accountability Committee?
    I have a natural talent to be able to see multiple perspectives of an issue. I also am able to keep personal emotions absent from a logical decision. This isn’t to mean I cannot empathize with a situation however. My irl job as a people leader has given me skills to manage others, understand goals, and determine appropriate course corrections as needed. I’m not afraid to deliver news.

• Provide links to any relevant social media profiles or other information that will help the community when evaluating candidates.
    While outdated as I’ve moved from The Sims, my profile for perusal Mod The Sims Featured Creator: Morphead (Maserphaz)

• Provide a list of two references, at least one of which is in the Decentraland community that can attest to your character and/or commitment to Decentraland.

@AwedJob
@bokkeh

Please feel free to reach out for more information if you require :slight_smile:

4 Likes