[DAO: QmXxhsz] Daily Decentraland videos to highlight upcoming events

by 0xbd03add5da0e173c67c9c1073ffba017147c42d4 (Vapo#42d4)

Should the following Tier 2: up to $3,000 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

I have a Twitter page where I make daily videos about upcoming events in Decentraland. The main purpose of my page is to make easier for the everyday user to know more about the current events of the day, with informative short videos about the events details and artist’s background (if any performing). Think of it as the live events list, but with subtitled videos explaining them.

Grant size

3,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0xBD03aDd5da0e173C67C9C1073FFBA017147c42d4

Description

One thing I noticed is that somedays it can get hard to keep track of events! My goal is to make the event page more digestable for the average user, by visually explaining the activities of the day.

Currently I’m doing AT LEAST 3x subtitled videos per day, the next step is doubling that. My goal is to bring more awareness to the whole community overall.

Specification

If the grant is approved, i’ll expand the team to cover the entire events page every single day. I aim to create translated videos to the Brazilian audience and expand to tiktok and youtube shorts. I’ll also invest in paid ads for both pages monthly.

Twitter page: https://twitter.com/DclHighlights

Personnel

My name is Vapo and I create videos by myself. I’ve been working fulltime in metaverse-related content since december 2021, contributing with videos and advertisement in different projects.

My objective is to become a steady source of video news about Decentraland events. I want to continue creating relevant content everyday in multiple platforms to bring new users and keep current players updated as much as possible!

Roadmap and milestones

I will post new subtitled content (minimum) 6 times PER DAY in multiple platforms (youtube, tiktok and twitter).

I will also report progress at the end of every week.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I will Vote After Name Claim

1 Like

Hey Sinful! Thank you for your stopping by, just created a tweet on my regular account so you can know it’s me posting. https://twitter.com/0xVapo/status/1520577378765971463

1 Like

:two_hearts:This seems solid. Excited to become familiar with your work. Feeling pretty thankful to have found the Twitter page you got going on & thank you for wanting to do this & for having the lifestyle + time for this! It sounds like a fun productive project. Super-Duper! Thank You. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I think the idea is cool but I will recommend you to use another voice or use your own. I did something similar in the past if you want to get inspired: https://twitter.com/DecentralFun/status/1408627574113251330

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you @toonatonian and @Tobik for the kind words and suggestions! I’ll definitely take these in consideration for my next videos! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Daily Decentraland videos to highlight upcoming events

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 97% 1,187,655 VP (31 votes)
  • No 3% 38,846 VP (4 votes)
1 Like

Thank you everybody who voted ‘yes’ and those with constructive criticism! I can’t wait to expand further the project! @yemel @Kyllian waiting for your blessings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Daily Decentraland videos to highlight upcoming events

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

View Transaction