[DAO: QmQR4ZZ] Decentral Grave Yard

by 0x5e3f5d26488c927a1dc50d13291e9ae895bd3369 (Guest-5e3f5d)

Should the following Tier 5: up to $120,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Platform Contributor category be approved?

Abstract

Will be offering final resting plots, with economy to premium final expense and asset transfer services. To start a big piece of land need to acquired and design the yard track with multiple club houses offering there respective services in the meta.

Grant size

75,000 USD

Beneficiary address

0x5E3F5d26488C927A1Dc50D13291E9AE895BD3369

Description

The Idea is that even the character in any meta verse will age and may need a will and final resting place or they may transform , yet each one them have there own way of passing on, and that will also need to be looked at to help implement the facilities and services accordingly.

Specification

I have been interacting with decentraland since it was only 20 cents , yet never took much interest in it, up until around now. I have enough inner and over standing to slowly but surely build my Decentral Grave Yard .

Personnel

Currently its only me but as the project move there will definitely be need for lot more help from the community. The yard may hold lots of metaverse ceremonial events for that there will definitely be need for all different kind of skills.

Roadmap and milestones

A rough or estimated timeline will be posted after acquiring the land. I can be reached at searchpond@gmail.com .

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Decentral Grave Yard

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 225 VP (2 votes)
  • No 8% 320,196 VP (18 votes)