[DAO: QmdTN1x] Adding Mint #s to the Marketplace

by 0x5f0c7c4d0f9b4dc109f2ce986f9ca81aaad349b5 (SHAKEnBAKE#49b5)

Should the following Tier 1: up to $1,500 USD in MANA, one-time payment grant in the Community category be approved?

Abstract

When in the Marketplace you cannot see the Mint #s in prior to selecting the item. It would make surfing the marketplace so much easier if the mint # was adding right on the wearable as it shows up on the store.

Grant size

0 USD

Beneficiary address

0x5f0C7C4d0F9b4dC109f2cE986f9CA81aaaD349b5

Description

The marketplace in DCL needs a a few additions. This would be my first of a few updates I think would make the marketplace more user friendly.

Surfing through wearables to find a certain mint # is time consuming when you have to click each wearable and then when you “go back” it refreshes everything and you start over. Adding the mint # on the display of the wearable would make for a user friendly search within marketplace.

Specification

Hoping DCL will fix this!

Personnel

Hoping DCL will fix this!

Roadmap and milestones

I would hope this can be implemented as soon as possible. I have a few other proposals I would like to add to the marketplace. But I believe this would be a fairly simple fix as all that needs to be added to the wearable is the mint # on the display picture.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

This should be a suggestion not a proposal. I would suggest reviewing the DAO categories and posting again as a poll.:grin:

1 Like

Adding Mint #s to the Marketplace

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 4% 84,919 VP (14 votes)
  • No 96% 1,853,111 VP (6 votes)