by 0x6d873a14a470dd969d7c76a2e088169ab2a1d7ae (DOCTORdripp)
Currently, the internal product tagging system does not work properly for finding wearables by artist name.
Personally, I’ve added my name to most of my wearable titles as a workaround.
Should there be an additional search function for searching wearables by creator name?
- YES WE NEED TO SEARCH BY CREATOR
- NO THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TO FOCUS ON
- Invalid question/options
Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO
View this proposal on Snapshot
I’d like to add this is a suggestion for the Marketplace.
Though perhaps a separate proposal should be considered for an in-game bag search function.
Ty for sharing this! Did that one not get enough voting power to pass?
It’s still a very relevant feature and I hope it’s currently in the works.
Request to add Shop by Creator search filter
This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.
- Yes we need to search by creator 54% 272,120 VP (86 votes)
- No there are other things to focus on 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
- Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)