[DAO: QmcS2U1] Should there be a first come first serve system for reviewing wearables?

by 0x0749d1abb5ca9128432b612644c0ea1e9c6cc9af (ALPHAALVES#c9af)

After having a conversation with KentuckyDerby known as Dogman, about the new system currently and the conditions the artists are dealing with we decided it would be an opportunity to share with the community a proposal about a system where wearables are put into a list and placed on deck for the next curator in the committee to review. We believe it would show fairness in the markets of approval rates. Please join us in discussion and help sharpen the idea if you feel it could be better.

• Yes, this makes sense.
  • No, this makes no sense.
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

imho I think first come first serve as a general rule make sense, but in practice there should be flexibility. Time needed to review different applications could vary a lot.

2 Likes

Great point! Different wearables deserve different review time… I guess what I am trying to express is, If both of us submitted our wearables and you were a day after me, i should get an answer back of the review explaining if i need to edit or if it has been approved, before the person after me… You are right 100% there should be flexibility & integrity…

1 Like

I think a first come first serve rule would be great!

2 Likes

Yes, this makes sense. :+1:

Should there be a first come first serve system for reviewing wearables?

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes, this makes sense. 99% 61,755 VP (11 votes)
  • No, this makes no sense. 1% 3 VP (1 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
1 Like

Should there be a first come first serve system for reviewing wearables?

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)

Not enough votes, please resubmit it and reach at least 500k VP of support