[DAO:pxevmcm] Add The Philosopher Brand to the Linked Wearables Registry

by 0xe330dc28b47d73884ad88837aecfee1f49ad7e7b (ThePhilosopher#7e7b)

Should The Philosopher Brand be added to the Linked Wearables Registry?

NFT Marketplace Listing

Relevant Links

NFT Collections Description

For wearables, I have many NFT collections. I have wearable books, some wearables that are part of the lore from Voxels, other that are homages to art history, some halloween wearables too, some vehicles, some megavox buildings. I have a large collection of NFTs, with 1.8 eth sold for now.

Motivation

I believe in the idea of Open Metaverse, so I think to allow people to have their wearables in any world is a real step for us to achieve what metaverse must be. Wearables are part of the identity of people, so they must be carried with them. Beyond that, I believe that artistic wearables, as the ones from art history, are important to be represented on Decentraland, because it shows that metaverse is also serious concerning art, and it is an opportunity for players to use art history avatars. Buildings and objects can help newbies to build. Collection on polygon.

Items to be Uploaded

Intellectual Property

I dont know what would be proof. I am logged here with my wallet, that is the same wallet who is the owner of the collection. So I imagine this is proof. The Philosopher Brand | Voxels
Here you can see the owner of the collection, who is me. You can see the twitter, which is my twitter too. I hope this is enough.

Smart Contract Address

• 0xbbf177ce3afeffa489f06d6cf928cd1d58b7de30

Manager Address

• 0xe330Dc28b47d73884AD88837aECfEE1F49Ad7e7b

Is this collection generated programmatically?

• No

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Add The Philosopher Brand to the Linked Wearables Registry

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 12% 100,334 VP (10 votes)
  • No 88% 693,929 VP (26 votes)