[DAO:mvko52u] Add the location 35,-96 to the Points of Interest

by 0x799b8de35a3c9af656088e2b7f47f6dc9aaa576a (BEJBYBLUE#576a)

:fire:Rare Roadside by DCL letters & Plaza - Sentien#5377 Discord

Should the scene located at 35,-96 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

First branch of bank TatraBanka in metaverse.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

What can you tell me about this location? What is interesting about it? It’s a branch of a bank. What sort of things can one do at this bank? How long has this bank been in Decentraland? Who in Decentraland do you interact or work with?

2 Likes

Nice building, would love to see events/activity or any type of engagement with community before going for a POI. Voting no for now.

2 Likes

Awesome location , Sick build!! I do share sannin’s sentiments , I would like to see some events or activities from this location before I vote yes on this.

3 Likes

Agree with others, before I am comfortable voting yes on a POI, I’d love to see events happening, and community engagement. POIs are not to be passed around just because.

1 Like

Hi Bejbyblue, Thank you for taking the time to apply for a POI star. Your building is well made and very professional. To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

To protect the integrity of the Point of Interest Star system, I will be voting NO on your star. While the building looks great, I haven’t seen any engagement from you with the Decentraland Community. What makes your business dynamic enough to warrant a star on the map? Many businesses want a star to drive business to their parcel, but this is not in the best interest of Decentraland. I will be happy to consider changing this to a YES vote when your brand expends time and energy investing back into the greater Decentraland Community. Kindly, Canessa

1 Like

Add the location 35,-96 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 2,613 VP (16 votes)
  • No 99% 929,706 VP (35 votes)