[DAO:fbfb7e1] Remove the location -116,-19 from the Points of Interest

by 0x0749d1abb5ca9128432b612644c0ea1e9c6cc9af (TheSecret)

Metayachts

Should the scene located at -116,-19 be removed from the Point of Interest list?

Description

I would like POIs that are not active or hosting at least one event a month to be removed.

A lot of Points Of Interest have been earned by the promise they would be giving back to the community.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

The build here is super sick and does show some the higher capabilities of building and code. I think a majority of the community want to see like parties, big nft group land events, artists who throw community events weekly or major games have a poi. This is a really nice build id urge all the no votes to please reconsider. This team here has a amazing build go explore it. Go through the doors on the temple yacht go see the party yacht. Give them a chance. Its some the best work ive seen in decentraland to date and ive been here a minute. Its depressing people think you need parties all the time or this that to be a poi. If this team ever wanted to do parties or there own convention they have layer on layer to do so. I smh and sad pepe react at the no votes.

1 Like

Remove the location -116,-19 from the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 2,069,722 VP (55 votes)
  • No 1% 1,204 VP (2 votes)

Remove the location -116,-19 from the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbfa6d24e6a061e9aea3447163fdfe045177dd40e)