[DAO:f8e40fe] Update #1 for proposal "Stream Dcl 20 hours minimum a week with events and extra content"

Author: 0x5985eb4a8e0e1f7bca9cc0d7ae81c2943fb205bd
Update Status: On Time
Project Health: :green_circle: On Track

Introduction

Going well, bingo is fun and popular. Streams are consistent and surprisingly reaching a lot of countries.

Highlights

Bingo has been super cool to do and creates content on social media outside of my own. That’s 2/6 bingos down so more to come. It’s nice the connection with the players by personally sending them their bingo cards, this connection is unique and something you cannot have with every participant forever due to more players = less convenient to operate manually.
Streams been fun and filled with a variety of things, happy with everything so far to do with it.

Blockers

Nothing has been difficult, just takes some extra time to do the “house keeping”. Although updates are important I was considering streaming this process to not only show people how it happens but also that there is three different locations you are required to post to for the updates. I believe this is a blocker as if it was only one place I have to update to, then there will be more time spent doing something meaningful for the platform.

Next steps

Continue:

• 4 more bingo nights (2 a month)
  • Streaming dcl content (20h week Av.)
  • Creating relevant posts

Additional notes and links

All bingo metrics, bingo prizes, stream metrics and twitter metrics here: Discord

0 funds released, $-207.36 out of pocket for first two bingo prizes.

View this update on the Governance dApp