Update Status: On Time
Project Health: On Track
During this month, we focused on finishing the scene database milestone.
We completed the setup of the webpage and also implemented the functionality in the client:
The third milestone of the project was to implement the Catalyst comms endpoints.
We realized that it wasn’t much more work to just implement all of the Catalyst endpoints, so we did that: from now on we support all the different endpoints of the Catalyst API.
The truth is we don’t have any blockers at the moment.
In the coming months, we will be working on the last milestone of the project, which in turn is the largest.
We are already conducting initial tests to use websockets for message exchange between our clients. This is the first step towards being able to see other avatars on screen and being able to chat.
Download the Release 0.2.87