[DAO:cd3287f] Feature request for Worlds to be added to My Assets & Collectibles submenu & names in the marketplace to display if they have a deployed World along with the link

I left the rest for the community to decide, whether it will be a directory or an additional page, I am open to all thoughts & opinions. Builder shows published worlds along with links, however they are only limited to individual users. In other words, it shows what he or she owns in their wallets. Marketplace names display all users & currently there is no way to check if a user or a name has deployed/published worlds or not.

Feature request for Worlds to be added to My Assets & Collectibles submenu & names in the marketplace to display if they have a deployed World along with the link

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 18% 678,692 VP (42 votes)
  • No 54% 1,866,925 VP (39 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 28% 1,035,542 VP (14 votes)

Feature request for Worlds to be added to My Assets & Collectibles submenu & names in the marketplace to display if they have a deployed World along with the link

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)