[DAO:c58035b] Add the location 83,74 to the Points of Interest

by 0x1d11f567d0b4486ae3857284c2603ff0faf8ad5e (MetaverseQueen)

AETHERIAN project

Should the scene located at 83,74 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

This point should be a place of interest because it’s been around for over a year with consistent content & onboarding of well-known performers. This parcel has been used a few times a month for the last 14 months and will continue to grow.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

we have had female artists, and I continue to perform and bring in names

if you have any questions for me, let me know.
this parcel was also stolen, but with the help from the angels above, I actually got it back. I consider it Good luck. 83,74 addy comes out to be 11,11.

HUGE YES! Serena has been a staple in the DCL community and has held many onboarding events at her parcel. Im surprised this isnt a POI yet!

1 Like

ty love. never applied until now :smiley: Thanks for the votes ! :dizzy:

1 Like

Vote: YES

For me the requirements of a Point Of Interest are:
• Activity - There are events, activations, casual gatherings, or regular visitors to the location
• Consistency - The activity happens with some regularity over an extended amount of time
• Engagement - There is a person behind an avatar, text, or voice chat that interacts with visitors
• Uniqueness - Something to differentiate the location from others and add value to DCL

83,74 or Serena Elis World checks off all four points. In the middle of June 2022 Cryptanthropy built and gifted the stunningly unique glass slipper build to Serena. Serena has performed in multiple virtual platforms and converses with people she comes into contact with using web3 and web2 platforms. There have been shows on average nearly every week for the past year. She’s even been known to just pop up in her build and host impromptu yoga sessions for anyone who might stroll by.

1 Like

Thanks so much @AwedJob ! Great times. Haha doing yoga was fun with you. Looking forward to more amazing memories and events !

1 Like

Voting yes because Serena has been an active community member, she’s held multiple events at this location, and has plans to build more in Decentraland. Looking forward to seeing what she can do in 2023 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome yes yes much deserved. Amazing contributor to this platform and community.

2 Likes

Add the location 83,74 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 100% 2,069,297 VP (199 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (3 votes)
1 Like

Add the location 83,74 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)

1 Like

very grateful ! Thank you so much !

omg just seeing this! Ty for the comment! really appreciate it :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you very much ! More to contribute and more to give :heart_eyes: