[DAO:a829056] @Decentraland twitter account should follow @helpimstreaming twitter account

by 0x5985eb4a8e0e1f7bca9cc0d7ae81c2943fb205bd (Rival)

They were following 420 accounts for so long to the point where accounts were followed but the number stayed the same. Now it seems that number is going up and accounts aren’t getting culled to keep the sacred 420 following. I’m here to take advantage of that.
cba.dcl.eth to work out how many hours and how long I’ve streamed dcl and dcl only. It’s atleast 12. Some months it was like 240 hours, mad that init.

Here is my twitter: https://twitter.com/helpimstreaming

This is 100% serious please be gentle.
I also forgive you.

• yes
  • no
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Come on community, lets make decentraland fun, what can this harm? and why is the twitter not following the creators already? LFG team!

1 Like

of course I voted yes, since I follow you since the beginning, but really twitter is not worth it, you are worth it!!! success!

2 Likes

thank you wise one <3

1 Like

I most def want to see DCL follow more community members, but if this passes, even if escalated I’m not sure the grant can force the Foundation social media account to follow. But I hope this gets some visibility towards that goal!

1 Like

I’d love to see DCL supporters supported in return with a simple follow. I have also personally followed you as well. Who manages the @decentraland account? How do we determine who is followed? Thank you for contributing. I will watch for you stream and check it out sometime

1 Like

Mission accomplished

2 Likes

@Decentraland twitter account should follow @helpimstreaming twitter account.

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 12% 183,020 VP (19 votes)
  • No 1% 7 VP (8 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 87% 1,306,321 VP (22 votes)