[DAO:a7f13fd] Remove the location 0,0 from the Points of Interest

by 0x5985eb4a8e0e1f7bca9cc0d7ae81c2943fb205bd (Cuh)

Genesis Plaza

External Image

Should the scene located at 0,0 be removed from the Point of Interest list?

Description

I don’t believe they do anything on this parcel + looks very basic like nothing is going to happen anytime soon.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

lol. Why is everybody always hating on genesis? I never had any bad impression here when I first came. It wasn’t until I get off genesis plaza and keep walking it’s like a barren wasteland of empty parcels with sprinkled parcels of NFTs in your face slanging like used car sales men/women. All need to do here is 1 - make SDK7, 2 - hand out free v1.7 laser tag everywhere to every new user. When we combine this with unveiling of new land strategy system it’s going to save DCL.

I voted no on your grant request because of this reason, as an example,. Why would I vote yes on someone who wants to write about DCL when you are doing this?

7 PM UTC tonight, everyone’s invited

1 Like

Come on mate… you’ve gotta be trolling with this one :rofl:

1 Like

Why not fix, update, improve, renew etc… why remove?

Genesis Plaza is the best scene so far in DCL

All this ideas with replacement is waste of time, instead, genesis plaza should be improved and stay up-to-date. There are lots of ways to do that, and this is not removal

1 Like

One obvious improvement - there is a huge streaming stage on the grounds. Obviously OG Contra Band should be able play live there whenever no other stream is there as famous recording artist, send him the stream key ASAP.

Remove Genesis will be like Taco Bell removes the Taco from menu. It’s great looking scene, clean, no ads, easy to understand, easy to jump to popular events, scenes. Here is my recommendations on it - update to SDK7, detect if user has laser tag v1.7 and free air drop if not, provide stream key for stage to og contra band famous recording artist to perform there whenever event is not streaming and lastly the song ‘magic balloon’ should auto-play when go for balloon ride.

This was a joke because of injesters poi prop to remove frankys tavern (Although it has been deleted). I’m just farming dao participation to keep us all engaged especially during this climate.

Why would you want to remove this from the points of interest?

Remove the location 0,0 from the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 10% 863,383 VP (10 votes)
  • No 89% 7,396,907 VP (43 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 3,887 VP (4 votes)