[DAO:15a0704] Add the location 0,0 to the Points of Interest

by 0x0749d1abb5ca9128432b612644c0ea1e9c6cc9af (ClickFunnels)

Genesis Plaza

Should the scene located at 0,0 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

The birthplace of all avatars in Decentraland, GENESIS PLAZA

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Was this not already submitted by a DAO Facilitator in the past? IDK why but for some reason I swear I saw @ginoct or someone submit this?

Confused on how this isn’t already a POI unless it got removed when a lot of others did recently, and then no one resubmitted. Anyone have any more info?

2 Likes

also very confused about this :thinking: @ALPHAALVES can you explain?

“there were lots of places with POIs before the dao had snapshot voting and all that, so once POIs were starting to be introduced through the voting system the ones that were added before that were removed.”

I am just reapplying for them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t create one for Genesis Plaza (You can now see that on the new profile pages https://governance.decentraland.org/profile/?address=0x511a22cdd2c4ee8357bb02df2578037ffe8a4d8d :wink:)
@ALPHAALVES is right, this is very much needed (I’ve created proposals for some of the POIs that got lost on the migration but not all of them)

2 Likes

BTW @ckbubbles & @dax, this is the proposal Alpha is referring to: POI Management Optimizations: Unify POI lists and improve the operational aspect

2 Likes

Thank you :clinking_glasses:

Appreciate you for sharing this & the POI lists :raised_hands:

I would also suggest changing the plaza color on the map to blue.

G.G.
Metaverse Consultants

1 Like

if the plaza gets a POI so should -82,0.

so i vote no here.

This seems like a no-brainer to me but I am interested to hear why others are voting NO… could you guys share your thoughts on why you are against adding GP to the POIs? Thanks

1 Like

Add the location 0,0 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbfa6d24e6a061e9aea3447163fdfe045177dd40e)