[DAO:9d989b6] Co-Design unique Phygital Fashion & Accessories for Decentraland! Mintable wearables to a linked wearble contract - 50% of sales to DAO

by 0xecb0e3c3ed8cd61b07591f81274c39820479c961 (EyesofFashion)

Q - Will the DAO vote YES on Linked wearable contract to limitless mints of wearables on our site? 50% of mints payed to DAO

Our Proposal was deleted, we would like to open a discussion on the possibilities to do it with DCL grant.
The purpose of this proposal is to let existing & new users an easy & fun experience in DCL.
ATM it is very difficult to try to design & approve your own designs in DCL, designers don’t know how, We talked to a lot of them…
Right now, every wearable to get approval in DCL is 150$, which is too much for some.
Since the site will have models in it where each can mint, we can reduce the prices and have easier onboarding experience for new users, creators & designers.

We want to offer a mint price for a set of designs and a 50% of the mints will be payed to DCL DAO

Co-Design unique Phygital Fashion & Accessories NFTs and start building your wardrobe for the metaverse & IRL.

Anyone who dares to dream of anything the imagination can create in.
This breakthrough made-to-order clothing.

Experience of personalization will not only blow your mind but your entire closet.
At AnyWear, you can share and resell your designs, while amplifying the social power of your network.

Platform guide video -

http://anywear.eyesoffashion.art/

Our goals:

• Let everyone the possibility to design their own Digital & IRL wearables.
    Enhancing their Metaverse experience in Decentraland.

• Onboarding designers & artists to decentraland with our Phygital solution!
    And offer newcomers and existing community members opportunities easily design unique wearables for Decentraland as well as matching IRL fashion & accessories!

• Designers Launchpad & Academy

• Launching designers unique designs on Anywear platform & helping them learn about decentraland and web3, bringing more new “eyes” to decentraland.
  • Community Event Space

• Fashion shows runway & events.
    • Event area for community members to host low-cost release parties, office parties, birthday parties and more!
  • Community Gallery

• Showcasing of Wearables created by Anywear users & designers.
    • Digital Art NFTs created by Decentraland community members.

Not only community members will benefit from this project, but Decentraland will be enjoying the following:

• Increase in the number of unique users entering the platform.
  • DCL members amazing experience of designing their own wearables.
  • New web2 & web3 businesses and organizations establishing their presence through the acquisition of lands, event hosting, and wearable creations.
  • An interactive experiences that increase traffic and help onboarding the masses to Decentraland…
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Right now, every wearable to get approval in DCL is 150$, which is too much for some. Since the site will have models in it where each can mint, we can reduce the prices and have easier onboarding experience for new users, creators & designers.

Wearable Submission Fee is one of DCL main sources of income at now and for me this fee seems logical.

As stated in your duplicate proposal (and the forum won’t let me copy and paste my reply), I’m voting NO because this seems like it would cause harm to the existing creator community. I don’t think this is a good use of DAO funds.

I’ll repeat what I said before, there’s a whole economy behind wearables fees and creators/curation team depending on it. I dislike the idea of bypassing the current ways of submissions.

Co-Design unique Phygital Fashion & Accessories for Decentraland! Mintable wearables to a linked wearble contract - 50% of sales to DAO

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 9 VP (7 votes)
  • No 99% 895,274 VP (36 votes)
  • Other 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (1 votes)

Co-Design unique Phygital Fashion & Accessories for Decentraland! Mintable wearables to a linked wearble contract - 50% of sales to DAO

This proposal has been REJECTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)