[DAO:988285c] (Karen Act) Make Esteban Leader or give all high VP Whales a portion of the Revenue on top of DAO... here me out lol

Yes you can vote third option and make this what we do instead. I down.

1 Like

pfhahaha now THIS i can get behind. the more Waifu’s part yes for Seany and Estaban. Broccoli part is for chumps i will stick to my chicken nuggets. i will get fit off chicken nuggets and fries and make a documentary about it as a compromise. i will be the reverse Supersize me guy. like the reverse flash. we will become rivals and i will win. this is the way.

1 Like
  • +1 moar Waifu incentives for me, <sarcasm>I promise I would totally vote for everything you propose then</sarcasm>
  • +1 broccoli diet for @AaronLeupp – dude, those chicken nuggets are not healthy!

Now, seriously:

• I don’t think a portion of the revenue of the DAO should go to VP whales
  • +1 to adding comments to votes. That’s genius!
2 Likes

(Karen Act) Make Esteban Leader or give all high VP Whales a portion of the Revenue on top of DAO… here me out lol

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Give high vp whales a portion of the revenue on top of dao 1% 13,103 VP (15 votes)
  • Give esteban and sean a portion of revenue on top of dao as active ceo and coo 1% 15,502 VP (4 votes)
  • 3rd idea in comments 1% 1,299 VP (4 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 97% 2,646,288 VP (50 votes)
1 Like

haha yes that i can promise Waifuuuuu’s for everyone 4 liiife!

haha sorry even you one of the co founders of my favorit metaverse in the world can’t convince me to make the switch from nuggets. just ain’t happening. rather die with nuggets falling out of my mouth then eat a plant.

Understand you don’t think revenue should go to whales look like the VP people agree too so all is good.

Epiiic I will make that a new proposal thank you.

Wow what can I say? These are the most wisest words you have ever spoken. I am speechless. Thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

when voting on snapshot.org they have the option to leave a comment with the vote:

Maybe we can integrate with that?

1 Like

yes that is what I was mentioning too.

and 1,000% agree i will put up as a poll.

We totally need this.

We really should.

The comment section is for discussions; vote-comments would be for ‘public statements’ on our position.

This could really feed well into our delegate system when seeing ‘why’ our delegates voted in a specific way. Moreover, minting that on-chain is so much better than having to rely on the forums/proposal comment section.

1 Like