[DAO:988285c] (Karen Act) Make Esteban Leader or give all high VP Whales a portion of the Revenue on top of DAO... here me out lol

yes sorry to hear bro I too agree. I have to admit since I am Mexican American grew up watching telemundo novelas with my abuelita growing up I enjoyed the minor drama at the beginning since it was also in a space that I cared about Decentraland and Web3 Twitter, but then as it escalated I started to see that results started to hurt people that I also cared about in this space and was no longer entertaining but more sad for me as well which is why I am happy a lot of us are getting on the same page on trying to pivot the direction of things.

I also want to thank @esteban on commenting on that proposal on his explanation which in my opinion I belive put an end to all theories including my colorful ones lol

People can now disagree or agree with what he said, and no matter what they can respect his logic behind his decision and his rights he, and all of us have with our VP. So thanks for that.

One thing that I have learned from other DAOs that we could also use here is that on ApeCoin DAO when voting on snapshot it allows you to write your reason for your vote. This data helps people trying to pitch value and guides them in a direction hopefully that benefits everyone (the voters, the builders and the community) some may take feedback as harsh or unfair but those people are not willing to pivot or get to a point where they need to be to provide the value in the first place anyway and they can move on. So could be something we add to our DAO process I am willing to write as an additional proposal but if not all good too. I still ask for feedback myself anyway and everyone knows they can tell me how it is and not hold back since I am the small few that is not only doxed but share my Waifu jpgs with them so they know I wont take it personal lol.

1 Like