[DAO:8a8438d] Decentraland News and Events Coverage for Spanish Audiences

by 0xdcae1cd1ce33dd96416cada0e4a583dbdb8cc9ae (Indigo)

Should the following $12,000 grant in the Social Media Content category be approved?

Abstract

To continue my work of spreading awareness about web3 and the metaverse, I would like to have the support of the DAO to work on more videos, shorts, posts, and tutorials about the virtual world of Decentraland. I have been producing content for the Spanish-speaking community for 2 years, mainly on YouTube, but also on Twitch, TikTok, and my website TokensGratis.com.

Grant size

12,000 USD

Project duration

6 months

Beneficiary address

0xDCAE1cd1Ce33Dd96416CADa0E4A583Dbdb8cc9ae

Email address

inigo.echeverria.ibarrondo@gmail.com

Description

Decentraland needs good ambassadors who can make this virtual world known to more and more people, so that through education we can eliminate the barriers that still exist for greater adoption. The audience that may be interested in Decentraland can be very diverse, from gaming enthusiasts to lovers of art and culture, or those who look for any opportunity to get free NFTs and wearables. My content aims to appeal to all these profiles, in a friendly and understandable way for all profiles. What good is it to organize festivals, collaborations, or alliances with big brands if they don’t have the reach we all want, or there is no trace left once they’re over?

Roadmap and milestones

The idea is to continue the series of educational videos about Decentraland, as well as covering the different events and activities that happen weekly in the virtual world. With this, I establish a minimum of pieces of content every month:

• 1 full-length video (over 10 minutes)
  • 2 short videos (for YouTube and TikTok)
  • Keeping the guide on TokensGratis.com updated and complete
  • From 1 to 3 weekly posts on Twitter about events within the world.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hey I really loved your youtube channel but I see that most videos dont reach over 1K views and
1 Full lentgth video shouldn’t be worth given 12,000$ to if its going to be less ofcourse.
Now you will also create shorts but the algorithm doesn’t go well with the metaverse trust me I tried.
I usually get like over 10k views on personal videos but once its about the metaverse it stays 1000 to 2000 views ( which wont be worth 12000$)

If you do maybe like continiously videos you could get me to vote if you are interested because you have potential!

For now i will abstain but am open to elaborate!

This budget seems very high. Most of us make regular Tweets with no intent of monetary compensation in return. $12,000.00 for a 10+ video and 2 short videos is too much in my opinion. I love that you are making content for the Spanish speaking community, and I hope you continue regardless of the outcome of this grant.

Great idea, but the budget is a bit high

Decentraland News and Events Coverage for Spanish Audiences

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 8,533 VP (45 votes)
  • No 98% 6,138,969 VP (112 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 2,480 VP (8 votes)