[DAO:8971a77] Should we remove the Strategic Unit and prevent $32k in DAO funds from being spent?

I don’t usually like to point on my own achievements, but when someone tries to undermine my contributions, I feel compelled to set the record straight.

I am a Community member who initially proposed creating a strategy for the DAO, managing the DAO Treasury, and establishing a Code of Ethics. Additionally, I’ve cast over 700 DAO votes and rank among the top three DAO proposal authors.

Following my proposals, strategic and financial planning working groups were established, which I continue to facilitate.

While I consider Fede to be a talented, smart, and valuable member of the Community, it doesn’t mean that I’m merely copying others or that my grant should be revoked. Such statements have no place in a DAO. I’ve already addressed similar comments from your team in the forum link below.

Hire LordLike as DAO Strategic Unit (DAO worker)

Btw several other Core Unit members have expressed their support for individuals like me to receive grants and contribute to the DAO. I don’t aim to replace anyone; I simply want to work for DAO in areas where I’ve already made an impact.

The constant discussions about revoking my grant are stressful. Responding to these criticisms consumes time, energy, and emotional bandwidth.

Regarding the Organizational Chart, I’ve provided my feedback in the document that I shared with you and others. I have said that I can do it myself if required. I also mentioned to Fede during our call that I’m open to modifying the implementation pathway. The only reason I included the Facilitation Squad was that they are responsible for DAO Onboarding, and I thought it appropriate to at least offer it. I am sorry if in such way I hurt your any feelings, I really wanted to do the best.

Organizational Chart doc file with my comment.

I’m not perfect, and I can’t please everyone, but I am committed to doing my best for Decentraland and the DAO. Whether you like it or not, I have my opinions. Also, a grant is not a mechanism to force me out; even if it’s revoked, I will continue to be an active member of the DAO. In my opinion, it’s better to find consensus and focus on building for the sake of the DAO, rather than comparing who is better or who deserves to be a Core Unit. Please respect my desire to build and work for the DAO.

The DAO is not a place for specific Core Units only; there must be equal opportunities for others as well.