[DAO:850f552] Should Tudamoon be Unbanned from the DAO Discord

Hey Folks arent you tired of saying how bad is Tudamoon. :smiling_face:

Lets talk about some more important issues such as vp distribution or whale voting.

2 Likes

You Dox people. You have implied and direct threats in your posts and DMs to people. There is an attitude of respond to my “hard questions”, answer me, acquiesce to my demands, OR ELSE. This above is just one example, there have been a number of others, including full proposals, that have been deleted or threats made behind closed DMs. For example:

These are all old arguments being rehashed now, and hopefully for the last time. I am done with any further back and forth on this specific issue, unless it is moving toward a broader and long term solution to community moderation of our non-decentralized public spaces, such as Discord and the Forums.

This ban is done with this proposal. Moderation is no longer the responsibility of DAO Facilitators. There are some in the community who see your threatening mode of engagement clearly, and others who don’t, and that is fine. I do hope for both your own sake, and the sake of our community, that you can find the level of self-awareness and introspection that you claim to have, and can see how you cause others harm. Ultimately we as a community have to live with and amongst ourselves, and the type of culture we have will draw in and push away certain types of people…

:peace_symbol: :rainbow:

@Matimio I am asking for ANYTHING coming from the DAO DISCORD SERVER that I initiated TOXIC behavior. Yeah I know you can’t find it. However, I saw a ton of TOXIC talk behind my back on the server while I was gone, just because all you mods agree and I wasn’t there does not mean it wasn’t TOXIC.

LIE

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE SERVER

Show me

I find this whole conversation disrespectful and libel. Where is the proof from the server?

Thank you! Once again, how is your first screenshot toxic? I was replying to a false accusation about me. If you don’t believe their comment was toxic, then there is your own bias.

I have not DOXXED anyone. You are committing libel here. You doxxed yourself. Chris Oniya was doxxed already also. This is all in the public.

That second screenshot was in a private message between @HPrivakos and I. I stand by it. Did you really think I knew he wouldn’t share the message?:wink: I was completely disrespectful to that person in a private message, NOT on any public server and NOT on the Forum. Reaching much? Can’t find it from your DAO Discord Server? hmm :thinking:

However that person, still gets their nose where it doesn’t belong and then claims to be a mental health fanatic, but when I point to them that I am being attacked. Chooses to do nothing. Seems hypocritical to me, but what do I know. If it is about mental health for them, instead of choosing a side, either ignore the situation or help mediate it in a way to remove the hate. Instead they stuck their head into a situation, immediately pushing down my point of view. That 1 private conversation, I admit to being completely disrespectful. I told them how I really felt about them. I was honest. I hope she shares it and you can see the difference between true disrespect and your fake reaching about TOXICITY.

I know you are perfect in God’s eyes. You can’t do no wrong.

This ban was never based solely on your activity in the Discord server, and I have been clear about that from the start.

Can you also specify the multiple cyber violence attacks that you claim as well as Multiple Racist attacks?
I am tired of your libel.

I’ve been through this over and over. I am done with the back and forth. I never said multiple racist attacks, only the one. I have laid out all the reasons for the ban across multiple forums and threads. This proposal was meant to bring this to an end as much as possible and present your argument and my argument objectively, based on our previous engagements. And I should not have taken the bait and re-engaged in the back and forth after being tagged.

Whats this?

I want you to clear my name. Nigeria is not a race also. You need to stop accusing me of racist attacks.

Should Tudamoon be Unbanned from the DAO Discord

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Unban 92% 2,950,716 VP (130 votes)
  • Keep ban 6% 207,988 VP (27 votes)
  • Unban but mute 1% 3,809 VP (6 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 1% 25,936 VP (71 votes)

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)

1 Like

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)

1 Like