[DAO:75a0752] Add the location -104,-95 to the Points of Interest

by 0x65813baedfd68029af5382672b0e4dd2e6f27952 (mattimus)

Parcel -104,-95

Should the scene located at -104,-95 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Cultivating Visionary Exploration: Our mission is to uplift humanity, transcend borders, connect people and inspire collaboration. We host weekly events showcasing musical and visual artists & are going to be offering more events in the coming year.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

I’m voting YES on this proposal. I’ve seen the SEED location put on consistent events for at least a month now and expect to see plenty more. They are very active in the DCL community aside from their own location. Best of luck and wish great success to this gallery!

1 Like

Absolutely 100% YES! Weekly event on Friday a discord and Twitter DM group. Constantly promoting other artists an themselves. Building and creating with no signs of stopping.

1 Like

Voting a big YES here! Seed has created an awesome build with amazing visuals and interactive ways to play (Go to seed and hit the “4” key, lol) I love how they have late-night events so international users can join as well. I think we’ll see some amazing things from Seed in the future!

1 Like

Vote: YES

Both @mattimus and @psyriiis have been hosting events and casual gatherings at this location for the past 6 months. They have been developing and deploying unique experiences on their parcel. The two of them are helpful, supportive community members. It is an ideal place to send new visitors in Decentraland.

1 Like

Add the location -104,-95 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 2,260,185 VP (202 votes)
  • No 1% 2,761 VP (10 votes)

Add the location -104,-95 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)