[DAO:6e3e4d5] Update #1 for proposal "[resubmission] DCL-Metrics - fundamental community metrics #2"

Author: 0x895be97bdb9f8a244c472b18ea96dee39ddf8fe5
Update Status: Late
Project Health: :green_circle: On Track

Introduction

We’re very excited to be back at it and with a longer runway! We’d like to say a big thank you to the community for putting your faith in us - we have a lot of cool things planned and I know that last time a lot of new ideas came during the process, so looking forward to see what new ideas come out this time

Highlights

Since the grant passed and we officially started, we’ve been mostly planning and doing initial work for the first part of the roadmap. The main features we are working on now are related to worlds and events.

You can see what we’ve deployed related to worlds so far here: DCL-Metrics World Data

A lot of the other work is not yet visible, but I anticipate that by this time next month, a lot of the features we’re working on now will be relased.

Blockers

I was both traveling and sick so my productivity was less than what I would have liked up to this point, but I’m back on the horse and have been working steadily recently :slight_smile: Don’t anticipate any issues!

Next steps

we’re currently working on events - when we’re finished, you’ll be able to see all events that a user has created, as well as events tied to scenes and their related metrics, as well as (eventually) information about who attended events and various metrics related to this.

We’re also working on deeper data about individual worlds.

Additional notes and links

We haven’t pulled any funds from the vesting contract yet!

View this update on the Governance dApp