[DAO:679ceb7] Add the location -2,133 to the Points of Interest

by 0xa01d51e047cd9b69850ebe2b472c54d458b378c2 (Huepow)

Parcel -2,133

External Image

Should the scene located at -2,133 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

Interactive, mesmerising build, many information, daily quests, active rewards, have an audio message, working icons, daily educational quize on AI

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

You want to + this one with no relevant information really and not even a name to call it? WTF?

Might have voted YES if a photo had been included. Especially since I met an interviewed her in person just last year.

I don’t agree with you. I provided relevant information for the build! It takes just one click to “Jump in,” see the build, its name, and check all the details. I provided enough information for a quick read and “Jump in” for a full review, despite the 250-character limitation on the proposal

A few “Add” examples in line are builds that should have Points of Interest (POI), considering a healthy experience for new users and maintaining a high standard of build quality, even in a rain of “Removed” proposals.

If you don’t like the way I provide information, please feel free to do it yourself and invest your personal time, or create a proposal to use DAO funds to pay someone who will create the proposals in a satisfactory way for you and everyone

Since you already know how awesome this build is and still considering to vote “NO,” I think this is quite “WTF”

P.S. “Comment was recently Edited on from " still voted “NO,””
to
"still considering to vote “NO,”

Add the location -2,133 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 3% 68,619 VP (11 votes)
  • No 77% 1,553,300 VP (15 votes)
  • Abstain 20% 420,019 VP (5 votes)