[DAO:61eb767] Add the location -100,-94 to the Points of Interest

by 0x505d688a38b8cb9190b4f671d98a37a784e92c1f (Bufalo)

Bufalo Saloon

Should the scene located at -100,-94 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

The Bufalo Saloon has been already active for 9 months, producing 4-5 events a month minimum, gathering friends and community members around various Western/Far West oriented activities.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

2 Likes

No hesitations to me, a YES is totally deserved !

2 Likes

An easy yes from me! Bufalo Saloon continues to bring valueable content and new acts to the platform.

2 Likes

Easy Yes and well deserved! :beers:

2 Likes

Now this is what I call a Point of Interest :100:. Well deserved, consistently hosting events and bringing new content to Decentraland.

Thank you Bufalo and the Futuristic Western Music team for making it all happen I vote yes :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

The Saloon is quite an interesting point imo :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Of course, neighbour!

1 Like

Bufalo has held multiple events, performed for our community, released wearables, released emotes, hosted dance classes, and streamed movies from this land. Brands wanting to request a POI could use Bufalo’s Saloon as a roadmap to model…as he has absolutely shown how to earn a community’s respect <3

1 Like

Absolutely honored to read all of your comments. Lyz, Gucci, Frisky, Sinful, Dripp, Tang, Canessa, as well as everyone who already voted, thank you guys so much for the support :pray: :black_heart:

1 Like

mais absolument oui! :metal::cowboy_hat_face::metal:

1 Like

Congratulations for your dedication, for your project and for being a visionary! Easy Yes…

1 Like

YES. :smile: :+1: Great job @bufalo. I very much enjoy your events and the energy you bring to DCL. This POI is well deserved.

Add the location -100,-94 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 6,016,083 VP (96 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (1 votes)
  • Abstain 1% 88 VP (2 votes)

Add the location -100,-94 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xbef99f5f55cf7cdb3a70998c57061b7e1386a9b0)