[DAO:48e2662] Hire a technical liaison to facilitate communication with the Foundation?

by 0x5b5cc427c1d81db4f94de4d51d85ce122d63e244 (Fehz)

This poll has been submitted to gauge community sentiment and gather feedback on the potential establishment of a Technical Liaison role to provide support to the DAO.

Following last December meetings, including the Summary + Action Points Document, and the Foundation CEO’s response, we believe it’s an opportune time to initiate discussions regarding the necessity for more structured and technical liaisons, for community support and more effective collaboration (always looking for a more proactive rather than reactive approach).

The selected options come from community discussions and feedback, that are also alignined with the Pitch Proposal for assembling a team of SDK experts to enhance community support. We see this as an excellent opportunity to incorporate the liaison role into the corresponding Tender Proposal.

• Yes, as a separate Core Unit or Committee
  • Yes, as a part of the SDK Support Team
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Yes I have seen this message where the foundation essentially ask to interface with me by almost name. I will consider accepting the position.

1 Like

Ahahahah you are hilarious @OGContraBand

1 Like

The only scenario in which I might not accept the position - I have started to reveal my vision to create a professional-grade assembly line for large-scale in-world content projects. It may be better to have me overseeing the startup operations there.

1 Like

Hire a technical liaison to facilitate communication with the Foundation?

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes, as a separate core unit or committee 1% 2,001 VP (6 votes)
  • Yes, as a part of the sdk support team 73% 3,247,717 VP (18 votes)
  • No 26% 1,168,970 VP (21 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
1 Like

Hire a technical liaison to facilitate communication with the Foundation?

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)