[DAO:43b33be] Should the "Extra" category be added as another category of accessories?

by 0x1b35f4d22b2c8bc706bcfcc383a1ca77fb4fc600 (punkpink)

Currently there are many creators who create accessories that do not correspond to the categories defined in Decentraland, however for their accessories to be approved they must add earrings, tiaras and other elements that they would not want to put but do so so that they can be assigned to a category.

In the following example it is clearly seen how to publish an ax the author is forced to put a tumbnail with some earrings, which only shows a hidden black dot and only in the right ear. The same thing happens with many products in some of these categories.

External Image

By adding a category called “Extras” we would expand the creative freedom of creators without them having the need to add extra elements to their main accessory, which are obviously dispensable and a nuisance for the creators themselves.

Should Decentraland introduce a new “Extra” category for avatar customization, covering a wide range of items such as halos of light, belts, wings, swords, cigars and many other items that are currently incorporated in categories such as earring, tiara, top head and others?

• Yes
  • No
  • Invalid question/options

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hey @PunkPink as far as i know this category will be implemented in future updates (coming soon…)

2 Likes

Great! I am very happy to know this information, can you share a proposal or something with me to have more information? I am also interested in knowing the date this will be implemented? Can we know it somehow?

Should the “Extra” category be added as another category of accessories?

This proposal is now in status: FINISHED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 4,376,449 VP (58 votes)
  • No 0% 0 VP (0 votes)
  • Invalid question/options 1% 1,459 VP (1 votes)
1 Like

Should the “Extra” category be added as another category of accessories?

This proposal has been PASSED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfb1afa4dc069ffb47b19dbee196045d508fcd5a2)