Collection 'Timeless Seersucker by Keching' created by keching#5486 is ready for review!

Timeless Seersucker by Keching

View entire collection

Wearables

Denim suit pants trousers jeans

Babyblue suit jacket tuxedo coat

Suede party loafers, suit shoes

1 Like

Hey, I’ll check the collection soon!

1 Like

Hello again!

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Everything looks good only issue is jacket colliding with legs so you have to either change weighting or make it shorter

Heya! Thank you for your reply!

This jacket has exactly the same weighting as my first collection’s jacket actually.

I understand it collides as per the fistpump in builder. I spent a considerable amount of time studying the weighting of the various test clothings in builder and there comes a point where all clothes will collide/sink into the trousers. I believe this to be the unavoidable point, right on the fine line.

Please do let me know if it is absolutely unacceptable as to shorten it will take the cut and the sleekness of the jacket away!

Looking forward to your further assessment and hoping it will be in the approval’s favour!

1 Like

Thats not really true. If you weight the points to the according upper legs it will move with the legs and the issue will be avoided and will also look way better/dynamic

Got it. Will work on it now. Thank you!

1 Like

Make sure to remove weighting for all other bones on front points where it collides and only weightpaint the left point to left upper leg and same for right upper leg.

Heya! I have updated the file. Please let me know if it works this time around!

1 Like

Still looks the same. Did you weight paint that part blue for all other bones?

I think i get what you mean. Right on it

1 Like

I have uploaded an update.

Please see if it works!

If i didnt understand you wrongly, the affected parts should flow with the upper thigh outwards towards the knees.

However, when I applied weights to the affected parts for the thigh bones, the jacket shifts upwards and INWARDS towards the belt.

As do painting the affected areas blue for the hips bone and lower spine bone. The jackets shifts upwards and INWARDS rather than outwards.

Please let me know how it goes!

Therefore, at present, at least based on my model, the shifting upwards causes the jacket to avoid colliding, again, because it shifts upwards rather than forward towards the knees. After a certain point of upwards shifting, it starts to fold in towards the belt and we’ll have the affected area colliding with the belt instead.

Sooo much better, good job! Approving now! :+1:

OMG i love you! Thanks for the tips!

1 Like

If i may ask a side question, i would like to improve on the thumbnails of my first collection. May i ask if i edit and save the new thumbnails through builder, do i have to pay publishing fees again?

For that matter, i am looking to improve on the models of the first collection. Is this even an option?

1 Like

Yeap if its small improvement chganges you can make them and click “push changes”. No additional fees.

1 Like

Thank you! Will do so and inform you in the forum thread for my first collection?

1 Like

PS: for a 3 Mana special package, instead of 3.75 Mana, for TWO COLLECTIONS with 2 jackets, 2 trousers and 2 shoes (SIX ITEMS), please request for private message by replying below. Read on to find out more : D)

Hello all, we are really excited that our Timeless Seersucker collection selling for 2.43 Mana / $6.15 for 3 items, has been approved : D)

https://market.decentraland.org/collections/0xb4319c8512885ed12a6ddb3ebef0227b8a88dcc5

The following 3 items (coat, trousers, loafers) in our collection is for your visualisation:

In addition, for 1.32 Mana / $3.34, you can purchase our first collection “Suave Chic”, also with 3 items:

https://market.decentraland.org/collections/0x4da989d04eb546b000a12f7cacab01cc0ce04564

The following is for your visualisation:

PS: for a 3 Mana special package, instead of 3.75 Mana, for both collections, please request for private message by replying below.

PS: for a 3 Mana special package, instead of 3.75 Mana, for TWO COLLECTIONS with 2 jackets, 2 trousers and 2 shoes (SIX ITEMS), please request for private message by replying below. Read above and below to find out more : D)

Together, both collections mix’n’matches to give you 8 different sophisticated styles, and near infinity styles if clients throw default wearables into the mix. These are some examples:

For 3.75 Mana in total, for 6 items across both collections.

This is an extremely good entry point for all Decentralanders, especially new fellows waves!, to build a Chic base wardrobe to have fun with when exploring our world.

Otherwise, one or the other collection of ours work just fine as standalones

Thank you all for your time for understanding better our collections : D)

Keching,
A dedication to your avatar’s self confidence.

PS: for a 3 Mana special package, instead of 3.75 Mana, for both collections, please request for private message by replying below.