Collection 'Timeless Seersucker by Keching' created by keching#5486 is ready for review!

Hello Ioannis!

May I ask if your test / review / weight painting tool tests for the new postures in the recently implemented “try on” function? While my model at the builder front, and curator front (ie yourself) have no collision issues, the issues are apparent in the “try on” function. This is because of the new back arching sexy postures for which the models are not weighted to.

I have the newly weighted model ready. However, I have no means of testing it. Please advise.

Thank you in advance!

@Yannakis

Hello Ioannis!

Here’s uploading my improved jacket model concerning the same weight paint problem for the back in “Try On” function.

Looking forward to your approval of the pushed changes!

Thank you in advance!

Hello Ioannis!

I figured I’d private message you here. Wanted to drop you a message in the forum thread itself but I’d maxed out the consecutive limit unknowingly.

Thank you for approving my jacket in the “Suave Chic collection”!! It’s perfect! I got my weights done up pretty well finally! There are incompatible fat pants in the market of course but otherwise, my back collision is eliminated!

That was for the “Suave Chic collection”. I am private messaging you from my “Timeless Seersucker collection”. Could you help me to approve this too? The jacket in this collection has the same updated weight paint as the collection you just approved because they both use the same mesh. So it should also turn out perfect without back collisions.

Looking forward to your approval for this one too.

Thank you again for your time. Most appreciate it!

Keching

I bought this laptop sleeve from you, can I redeem the free items from this promotion you advertised:

1 Like

@darthobsidian

Hello!

Yes absolutely, as per our promotion, you’ll be receiving all 6 suit wearables (see photos) from both our collections FOR FREE.

Please PM us your wallet address.

Collections can be found here: Decentraland - Marketplace

Ongoing promotions:

1. FREE REDEMPTION of upcoming 3rd collection for clients who have previously purchased all 6 items above in entirety. Limited offer as a big thank you to supporters for believing in our designs and vision. (Reply below: “PM please, Promotion 1”)

2. 45% discount. Purchase both collections in entirety for 2.5 MANA instead of current price 4.36 MANA. For clients short of a few items to complete the set of 6, discounted individual purchase available. Will guide you. Also rolls over to Promotion 1 above. (Reply below: “PM please, Promotion 2”)

3. Receive all 6 items FOR FREE for clients who have purchased a physical good from our real world business. (reply below: "PM please, Promotion 3)

For more details please visit our promotion link:

Feel free to post a reply (hit blue reply button below) to ask for assistance.

Hi I bought the watch strap

from you. I would like to redeem all 6 wearables for free as per your promotion here:

Hi @Kurtly23! Absolutely!

Please pm us your wallet address.
OPEN CALL FREE GIFT

Hodlers of all 6 items of ours; FREE upcoming 3rd collection of a set of 3 suit items* for you!

Register by replying below:

“PM please. Promotion 1.”

Once again, Hodlers of these 6 items are entitled to a FREE set of 3 items of our upcoming 3rd collection.

A very big thank you to cherished clients. Limited offer only.

*to prevent confusion, our 3rd collection of 3 suit items is the 4th collection to be published, as we have 3 collections currently, one of which does not comprise 3 suit items.

PM please. Promotion 1.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us to claim your FREE WEARABLES!

Please pm us your wallet address! We have been waiting for you and all others who have purchased all six suit items from both of our collections here:

And here:

As a thank you gift, you’ll be receiving all three suit items from our 3rd collection* (of three items), to be ready in a month to two months.

Limited offer only.

To clients who already bought a few items from us but have a shortfall to complete the set of six, feel free to complete the set. Then register with us for your free three items from our 3rd collection* by replying below:

“PM please. Promotion 1.”

Limited offer only.

Details of our promotions can be found here:

*to prevent confusion, our 3rd collection of 3 items is in fact our 4th collection. This is because we have a special collection in between comprising only 1 special item. Clients don’t need this item to complete the current set of six.

@Yannakis

Hello Ioannis!

We have added a female representation to our denim lower body! Can you please check to see if all is in order and approve if they are?

Thank you in advance!

Keching

1 Like

@Yannakis

Heya Ioannis!

Looking forward to your review of our denim lower body (newly added female representation).

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Good job! collection approved!

1 Like

@Yannakis Oh thank you Ioannis! Most appreciate your time!

Hello all : D)

We are excited to share that the female representation of our M brand denim lower body has been approved.

As part of our Timeless Seersucker collection, our designer female seersucker jacket (upper body) follows next.

Stay tuned to this space! Thank you all : D)

Keching
A dedication to your avatar’s self confidence.

PS: meanwhile our wearables promotions are ongoing : D)

1 Like

@Yannakis Hello Ioannis!

We have added a female representation to our feet / suede tassel loafers! Can you please check to see if all is in order and approve if they are?

Thank you in advance!

Keching

@Yannakis

Heya Ioannis!

Looking forward to your review of our female suede loafers (newly added female representation).

Thank you in advance!

Approved the changes!