Collection 'Jean Futuristic Staking #3' created by Pupato#1289 is ready for review!

Jean Futuristic Staking #3

View entire collection

Wearables

Jean Futuristic Staking #3

hi i will review this now

The collection has been assigned to Sango

could you get it more towards 1500 tris?

1 Like

Hi @Sango! Good morning, could it be 1700 approx? Lowering it more would disconnect me the vertices. It would be great with those triangles.

can you show me the wireframe of the model?

1 Like

I have passed approximately 300 triangles, would this drastically affect the game’s performance? There are some details that I want to keep but without lowering the triangles I do not see it as I like it. :blush:

you have small ledges here which are too small to be noticed in game so you could free up some geometry in these areas (bottom of belt & top of elastic part of the trouser leg)

you have removed 300 triangles from 1800?

Nono, I haven’t modified yet. I wanted to know if there could be an exception. I’ll try to lower it a little bit dale?

see how close you can get to 1500 with it still looking how you want and we will see what we can do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Sango! Here I am again! I have managed to bring it down to 1566, I hope it’s ok! Thank you very much for the recommendations!

1 Like

thats perfect, thanks. blockchain seems a little slow right now, it will be approved shortly

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Sango Genius!

This collection has been approved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Malloy this product belongs to fire free. It’s just male pants changed its texture.

1 Like